Chapter 1 Where It Begins......

------------------------

Location:Sen House

Third Person POV

It Was Nice Day Sen Wakes Up And Then Start Training To Beat His Rival After Done Training Sen Then Go Back To House And Eat Food After Eating Food Sen Hear Knock On The Door

Sen:"Come In" As Sen Said The Door Then Open And It Was... Luke His Rival Sen:"What You Doing Here?" Sen Said And Then Luke Replies Luke:"Well Wanna Travel To The Seas Because We Like 20/21" And After That Sen Stand And Said Sen:"Well That Good Idea" Luke:Oh Btw What That Door Over There?" Luke Point At The Door Said "Open When Your Worthy Enough"
Then Sen Said Sen:"Well That Was My Grandpa Secret Room He Said I'm Gonna Open That Door When I'm Like Strong Or Something?" And Luke Said Luke:Well In That Case Wanna Open It?"

Sen:"Sure" And Then The Door Open Showing A Chest Inside It Then Sen Open The Chest Seeing A Sword

 Sen:"Whoa! A Sword" Sen Said As Shock Luke:"I Think Your Grandpa Want You To Have This Sword" As Luke Said Then There Another Item In The Chest And It Was A Coat

Sen:"Well We Have A Coat Here And There Two Coat" Then Luke Said Luke:"Judging From The Design Is Pirates Coat" Sen:"Well I Didn't Know My Grandpa Was A Pirates And Wanna Using It?" as Sen Said Luke Then Replies Luke:"Sure" After The Two Using The...

Sen:"Well We Have A Coat Here And There Two Coat" Then Luke Said Luke:"Judging From The Design Is Pirates Coat" Sen:"Well I Didn't Know My Grandpa Was A Pirates And Wanna Using It?" as Sen Said Luke Then Replies Luke:"Sure" After The Two Using The Coat Sen Then Grab The Sword And Put It On His Back Sen:"Ay We Look Cool!" As Sen Said And Then Luke Said Luke:"How About We Be Pirates!"
Sen:"Ye Sure" Sen Said Luke:"Okay Then Let's Go!"

TBC

----------------------------------

Hello Readers Hope You Enjoy This Chapter Don't Forget To Vote See Ya On The Next Chapter!