Rebellion

" Kpop-group BTS announces hiatus "

" BTS to disband "

Jimin knew the headlines were wrong; he knew very well there were no plans to break up but his heart still sank whenever he thought of it. The truth was, Jimin wasn't a solo singer. He never once wanted to be a soloist.

So, the boys may have had a little too much alcohol during the Fiesta recording. Combine that with the media twisting their words and everyone truly believed the group was splitting up.

"I hate this, I never wanted us to take a break." Jimin couldn't help but voice his thoughts to his best friend.

Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder and squeezed it slightly, "I know, but we're still here. Just focusing on our solo projects alongside the group activities. We're still here, Jimin."

Jimin knew this was true, yet he couldn't shake off the sadness built up in his stomach. He smiled brightly at the other, not wanting to worry him. "Yeah, you're right."

Seven. That was what it had been for years and all of a sudden that wasn't the case anymore. Sure, he'd still see the members regularly but not as often as he did in the past. It hurt the boy from Busan greatly.

Because the truth was, his six brothers kept him grounded. Jimin had been fighting his demons from the start, ever since debut, always thinking he wasn't good enough. The members always caught it; they saw the change in Jimin's eyes.

Days started bleeding into one another. One night, Jimin broke down. He'd seen on the news that Hoseok would be headlining Lollapalooza and it absolutely shattered his heart that he had to find out this way. Don't get him wrong, he was happy for his brother. It was a great accomplishment, he just wished Hoseok had told him himself.

That wasn't the last time Jimin had to find out something on the news. Despite seeing his members once or twice a week, he always felt alone. He didn't feel as involved in their lives as he usually would. To say it made him spiral would be an understatement.

And so, Jimin started acting out. He didn't even really understand why. In the back of his mind, he thought the others might hear about it and give him attention. It was childish. He knew this, yet he couldn't help it.

I really shouldn't do this. It could damage Hybe's reputation.

Unfortunately, not even his own mind could convince him to not to do anything stupid and so Jimin grabbed his coat and went out, making sure no bodyguards followed him.

Jimin pulled his hat down as he entered the bar and ordered himself a shot.

This is so stupid.

Jimin put the glass to his lips and gulped it down in an instant before ordering another one, and another one, and another one...

"Jimin?"

Jimin turned around and faced the young woman standing beside him, "That'd be me." He slurred.

The disbelief showed in her eyes as she realised it was actually him, "Woah. I can't believe it's actually you. Can we take a picture?"

Jimin knew he shouldn't - the company always said not to. It could lead to another scandal if fans thought she was a love-interest.

"Sure."

The fan smiled brightly at the singer and pulled out her phone, positioning herself next to Jimin before taking the picture, "Thank you." She said politely as she looked at the photo.

"Anytime."

She bowed before leaving Jimin by himself and he went back to drinking. After a little while the shots really started kicking in and Jimin felt as if everything was spinning.