Chapter 15: Something To Do

"I'm telling you Ci, it truly fulfilled all of my dreams." I was explaining to Ciara how everything went. At first she was happy that I came back, then pissed that I left in the first place. And then she was sad that she wasn't the first person I told I was coming back, then happy because Dean finally confessed his feelings for me and everything is pretty much back to normal.

She shrugged nonchalantly. "Not surprised one bit. I always knew you'd be into the whole BDSM thing. By the way, you should've told me!" She whacked me in the chest, causing me to wince. "That would've been some quality porn. I'm a great camera lady."

"You're joking, right?"

She was not joking.

"But I am happy for you." She smiled, then snickered. "Who knew Dean would go all Christian Grey on you?"

"Christian Smith did."

"Touché."

"I have a great tooshe." I patted my ass and walked away. I could hear her wolf whistles all the way to my lecture, which caused me to actually blush a bit when everyone looked at me.

Since I'd been gone for a few days, I made up a lie saying that I had a family emergency. Let's just say that I owe Patricia a big one.

Dean.

Dean. Dean. Dean.

The name I can't help but moan every time I say it. Is it weird to get all hot and bothered just by someone's name? If it is, then I'm weird motherfu-

"Mr. Smith."

"Huh?" I looked up, grumbling under my breath as I realized my name had been called a few times before.

"You're late." He said.

I rolled my eyes. "My boyfriend says it better."

He looked at me in confusion. "Mr. Sm-"

"I'm just saying'" I shrugged. "Not all men have enough authority to use such a bold line. But my man does." And that's when I'd blocked Mr. What's his face and began to think of the man I can't seem to stop thinking about for more than a minute.

Ciara wasn't lying. I didn't exactly expect Dean to go all whips and chains with me. I thought he'd decline the idea or just ignore it, but no, he used it and abused it, and I couldn't love him more for it.

I wonder if Dean will like role play with me? The simple thought of Dean in a tight uniform had me drooling up a waterfall. Maybe a fireman, or a hot police.

No!

Him in a football uniform with those two black lines under his eyes and his helmet in his hand. He be wearing those sexy ass tights that showed everything. I'd be the guy cheerleader lying on the bed with my legs wide and mouth gaped. Dean, being the captain, would smirk down at me with that look he knew always got me hard for him in an instant. Before I knew what it was that I was doing, my hand had reached down and began palming myself through my jeans that seemed too tight at the moment.

The thoughts were all there, the feelings were all there, but it wasn't enough. Looking up at the clock, I saw that had another ten minutes before this class was over.

I groaned out loudly, ignoring the looks some gave me and began to think of a lie to get out earlier. I couldn't use the family card because I had no family in the area.

'Maybe I broke something?' I thought. Yeah.

Raising my hand in the air, catching the man's attention instantly, I pointed at my jeans and said. "I need to go. I think my bone is breaking."