The Bitter Unease of Death

It was August, a cool,calm breeze could be felt blowing through Mustutafu. The birds were singing and the squirrels were scavenging for food for the up coming winter. It was supposed to be the perfect day. Nothing was supposed to go wrong today and yet dear old Katsuki Bakugo lost his entire world that day.

"GROUND ZERO, DEKU THERES A REPORT FROM THE HERO  COMMISSION. THEY MEED YOU ON EASTERN WOOD AVENUE. A VILLAIN ATTACK CAUSED A BUILDIJG TO COLLAPSE ANDMULTIPLE OTHER BUILDINGS ARE AFFECTED." The secretary said rushing through thr report, typing something onto her computer. Bakugo and Deku cam be seen running down the stairs to stand in front of her desk. Bakugo grabbed dekus hand and then slammed his fist onto the counter by the desk,"ALRIGHT SHIBUYA, WHATS THE CASUALTIES AND DO WE KNOW THE VILLAINS NAME". Shibuya(the secretary) typed something into her computer, taking a sip of coffee before speaking."ok there's 5 casualties that they have counted, 127 injured so far. And the villain....is Shigaraki." Dekus eyes widen,"BUT HOW HE SHOULD BE IN TARTURUS HOW DID HE GET OUT." THE secretary shrugged," I don't know but there's more pressing matters right now, the hero commission needs you to go to the location and help defeat him otherwise more deaths will happen." Bakugo and Deku look at each other and smirk,"well..", they stand together flashing their quirks,"GROUND ZERO AND DEKU REPORTING FOR FUCKING DUTY".The secretary smiled,alright well go bring us another win." With a nod they dove straight out the window heading to the sounds of explosions. And the dust clouds in the distance. Bakugo looked at dwku with a smirk,"Well, he just missed us, I guess. I did to ya know, I missed beating his ass. " Deku chuckled, giving Bakugo a playful kiss before landing onto the crime scene."well Kachan let's send him back to Tarturus shall we," he smirked,"Damn Straight Deku, though that is if your lousy ass can survive." Dlu smirked back,"If anyone's gonna die, it's gonna be your before shooting off to save someone from a falling piece of building. Bakugo jumped up using an explosion to propell himself after deku.

If only Deku didn't lie.

"KACHAN CATCH".

"DEKU GET OUT OF THERE"

THERES ANOTHER PERSON"

"DEKU WATCH OUT"

"AAAHHHHHHHH KACHAN"

"DEKUUUUUU"

Bakugo is seen fighting shigaraki along side Deku. From the outside they are winning but from the inside they are trying not to kill him do to the law. "Ha, little katsuki and little Izuku all grown up now. To bad your friends couldn't join you". Apparently that was Dekus final straw because he used black whip to grab him and slam his head into the concrete.

He didn't get up.

Deku floated to the ground, Bakugo following after him. When they finally got down Deku fell into Bakugos arms. "Kachan why, why wasn't I strong enough to save them." Memories of Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari, and Tsuyu flash through their minds, before Bakugo pulled Deku onto a hug. "Deku it wasn't your fault it was Shigarakis ok. You never hurt them you tried to
Save them. Now I won't lie to you, you werent strong enough then but you are now ok so show them you are." Deku nodded into his shoulder before pulling away at the sound of a child crying. He jumped up and started sprinting towards the collapsed building before he could think. Running as fast as his legs could carry him he ignored Bakugos screaming voice echoing in his head telling him to stop. All he could think, see, hear, And feel was was that kids scream. Finally getting into the building he searched."HEY, HEY IS THERE ANYONE IN THERE",he yelled before quieting to listen for any sign of life. It took a minute but he could just vaguely here someone saying something. So he ran around trying to find the voice when finally he found them. Yes them. There were 2 people a child who couldn't be any older than 6 who had a teal horn mutation on his back. The other must have been his mother because she had similar horns on her arms, but they were the color pink along with her skin. Looking quickly he could see the mom was in bad shape and barely clinging to counciousness and could deduct that it was due to head trauma. He had to get her out fast but-he thought,'if I take her out he would have to follow and he looks to be in shock. It's amazing that he was able to call for help in his state'. Looking around he looked to the little boy and then back at the mom. "Hey buddy can you hear me." Deku asked looking back at the boy with a comforting smile. The boy in question looked up and nodded before being lead into a coughing fit. Deku sighed, 'that's good because that means he is only in a slight shock. "OK buddy can you listen to me very carefully". He nodded and so he continued,"well your mama here needs to see a doctor ok so I need to take her but you need to stay there until I get back ok",Deku said waiting for a response. The boy visibly hesitated at this but ultimately decided yes when he looked up and saw the reassuring smile upon his face. Deku nodded at the boy and held a finger up to him signaling him to wait a minute before turning away and taking off his ex mentors cape before handing it to the kid."This was my old senseis cape but I wear it as a scarf. This will keep you safe until I get back." The kid looked up a glimmer in his eye that wasn't there before,"wait which hero was it...WAS IT ALLMIGHT". Deku chuckled,"know it was actually a lesser known hero named Gran Torino. He saved my life multiple times". Looking back up at the little boy he sighed,"ok I got to take your mom to the doctors so I'll be back ok just stay here ok". With a quick nod from the little boy he grabbed his mother and ran out of the building.