THE PIKMIN CRUSADERS!!!

Hello, this is the introduction to the story and the characters, so sit back and relax because you'll be laughing until the end of time!! Because this is the start of a hilariously stupid series about dumb ol' PIKMIN!!!

Gongo The Captain: He is the leader among the group, commanding, defending, and delivering respect. He is the brave and respectful main character!

Gilbert The Foolish: He might not be the smartest in the group, but he has sharp hearing. Because he can hear things from quarter of a mile away, impressive!

Max The Intelligent: All though he's the brains of the group, he is easily scared by anything making him a little bit like a coward... No offence!!

Mia The Sweet: a spirited and compassionate female Pikmin who loves to help and support her friends in times of need, she is loyal to all her friends, and she's very creative when stuck in sticky situations. And she is the only one with electrical resistance.

Steven The Young: He is a young Bulborb and likes to have fun, and helps Gongo and his crew on their journey. But he couldn't join them because he is a Omnivore that eat living things, just as Pikmin. But he doesn't mind some vegies!!

Madison The Blazing: She is a female Blowhog down in a deep cave, and has short term anger. But she is nice when your on here good side, PLUS she's really good at running!!

Captain Olimar: Even though he's very bad at flying a space-ship, he's amazing at commanding some Pikmin. And he searches for treasure, food, and parts for his ship!!

Nolan The Heavy: The thing is that he can carry anything because he's built like a brick, also he's very insecure about his weight. But now he's accepting the fact that he's the strongest, And it probably makes sense he's a purple Pikmin!!

Breadbug: Since he doesn't have a real name, people just call him breadbug because it's his species. And he cannot communicate because he's not available to talk English, But he does find buried treasure better!!

Zoe The Soaked: She might be tired 24/7, but she's always pushing the limits when she's swimming, and she can discover new area's with the ability of water resistance. But when you need her the most she's probably out cold!!

--⭐--

Author's Note:

As you may know that this story takes place in the world of PIKMIN. But, as this is a fanfiction  novel, some of the characters I had made up as my own, so all my original characters, places or things that has been debuted here is my property. Thanks!!