Second young miss (1)

"Fei-er, please come here my princess. I have a surprise for your 16th birthday, the emperor has requested that you be sent to Liang Ju Academy as a direct disciple of sect master Hu Xue " as she hugged excitedly. "Does that mean I can go with Lin Fei woo " as she spoke softly but her question was ignored and her face slapped harshly by her mother Feng Zhixui .

The hall was dead silent as the harsh ear deafening sound of the slap resonated throughout the hall. The impact of the slap could surely send shivers down your smile. At a slight glance you could notice that where the hand delicate feminin hand had landed, a pinkish redish colour was deeply imprinted on the girl's cheek, tear rolled down her delicate yet expressionless face as she kept her face down.

"Yo, Xiao Yan what do you think of yourself, you are an embarrassment to this family, your very existence is a burden to us not to talk about the fact that you are blind."

The girl did not respond but stood there in front of the elders and her father as if with her head held down as if it were something she was already used to, as if she no longer had words to say or actions to take.

Seated in front of the girl was a man who looked like he was in his forties, with his head supported by his right hand watching all that happened with a serious expression on his face. The look on his face was unreadable but when he raised his head and stated his solution the whole was dead silent once again but this time shock was not written on the elders' faces instead content was written all over their faces.

"Xiao Yang, if you want to go to the academy then you will have to denounce yourself from the Lin family and no one in this family will have anything to do with you in this family. If you are seen on this premises again you will be beheaded and your body fed to the animals in the wilderness. Is that clear," he said with a stern expression.

2 hours ago
Lin family's Western courtyard

XIA YAN (second young miss of the Lin family)

She swung her sword effortlessly as her qi flowed through her every movement across the yard. Even though her eyes were covered her movements were as elegant as ever but a little violent. From her movements you could feel like she was a raging storm waiting for the right moment to strike.

"Sister Xiao Yan, I have great news for you " as she ran across the yard to were she was practicing. Xiao Yan immediately stopped when she heard the voice. "Yoh, Xiaodan why are you so excited, did that witch mother of mine  finally leave this family "as she sat down next to her.

"Sis, forget about her. Today is you birthday and I have the best news ever. The academy is now allowing people who are 16 and above to apply, the entranceexam is in six months. One of the imperial guards came over this morning and informed General Lin about it "

"That's great atleast I can go to the academy earlier than expected but what will it take to convince Lin Meng Xi and Feng Zhixui. They must have already forgotten that they have another daughter by now atleast you guys never forget, thank you" as they continued talking.

Reality
Lin family's Hall

"Sis Xiao Yang, I think it would be best if you stayed here with the family, it would help ease father's mind and also help secure a better future for you. If you go out there it would cause a lot of problems not just for the family but for you as well, people might take advantage of your condition and use it to harm you and father. You have also not awakened your Bloodline yet which will also make you a target for bullies and enemies like the incident ten years ago. You are safer here and there are many people to protect you here, please don't be adamant," with a sweet and delicate tone from a well dressed young lady, Lin Fei woo her twin sister.

 You are safer here and there are many people to protect you here, please don't be adamant," with a sweet and delicate tone from a well dressed young lady, Lin Fei woo her twin sister

LIN FEI WOO (First young miss of the Lin family)

What she did next shocked them to a point where they were speechless.

Nb: pictures are not mine they belong to their respective owners. Thank you