8

Warning ⚠️: 18+ scene.
You can skip if you are not comfortable, it doesn't make any difference to the storyline or the plot.

****************************

" Let go of me," I made a protest to Sagar to get rid of his grip.

" Silent, Wifey." He picked me up in his arms, I had just returned from my university and he was on beast mode.

Reason?
It's even unknown to me, but whatever it was I wanted to help him out.
Of course I wasn't a therapist but let's face it.

He untied my hair and removed my shoes, I love his actions so much that even in this situation my knees were wiggling.

I felt a heat rush down to my legs, and for instance I knew I was wet due to the proximity.

He slowly removed my shirt and jeans, I didn't protest this time. I was just left with my inner wears, which of course weren't some fancy ones. For fucks sake I hated them.

He didn't bother to remove his shirt or the trousers, it was intoxicating.

His hands landed upon my bralette and just within some mere seconds it felt down , even when I was naked I felt no embarrassment.
Which was strange.

He smiled a little and moved his head to the crock of my neck and inhaled the lavender and jasmine fragrance, which I suppose was his favourite.

I moved my hands to grip a hold on his back and a little moan left my mouth, "You smell like heaven, Lavender," I loved how he called me those cute nicknames.

I tried to move my hips a little to get a touch of his manhood, I was burning. But I failed immensely as his horrase voice said, " My little slut, you are hungry but I won't give that to you so easily."

The way he said it, it made me more wet and a child cry left my mouth as he cupped my breasts together and kept on pressing them in a circular motion.

" Please," I finally begged.

" Please what darlo?"
" Please Sagar , don't do this to me I can't control anymore," he laughed a little and removed his hands , and replaced them with his mouth.

My back arched back at the sudden action and I scratched his back , another moan left my mouth.

Not being able to hold capacity to please my already wet pussy, I removed one of my hands from his back and moved it towards my pussy.

He noticed it and held my hand, " Don't try to act smart wifey," he warned.

" Please, I can't hold it anymore." I almost died saying that sentence.

He turned me around as he removed his mouth from my breast, " Let's have some fun, Lavender."

I was excited.
That's it , I was excited.

His hands grabbed my waist and put me in the corner of the bed, wide open.

" Legs wide open, " He commanded and I spread them more wide open and a smirk showed up to his face .

He tore my pantie apart with his teeth, sharp! I must say.

The tip of his tongue touched my clit and I grabbed a fistful of his hairs to move forward with the work being done.

He kissed my opening.
He literally fucking kissed my opening.

"Mhm, don't tease me," I pleaded.

His hands grabbed my waist and pulled me down , his face was fully drenched with my juices.
What a site to watch!

Within all these times I was moaning like hell, it was something which can't be upholded into words.

But my opening was hurting because his manhood was pressed upon it as he climbed up to capture my lips, I wanted them to be inside.

He ate my lips like it was devoured with honey, as I opened my mouth for him to discover parts of my mouth I tasted my own soury juices with him, ahh! It was felt like a fantasy.

He griped my hairs and pressed his whole body on me, my pussy still hurt, more than before.

We communicated through our bodies and souls not mouths, I wanna hide like this from the world forever.

If this is what it feels like to be with Sagar Rathor for rest of my each lifetime, I won't think twice to be reborn again and again, he was beauty, his eyes told stories which the mouth won't be able to pronounce, his lips were fine wine.
Him.
It was all about him.
I was all about him.
Maybe this is what being crazy in love feels like, maybe.

He left my mouth and picked me up towards the table and placed me their, his hands were spreading my legs wide. He held my thighs and moved his hands towards my pussy, yes finally.

He encircled the opening, a loud moan left my mouth, if there were spirits living in the mansion they would have been blushing by the sound of my cute moans.

He pushed one finger inside of me and I arched back.
Without any warning two more fingers joined, I arched forward and pressed my lips on his.
To reduce the pain, not the pleasure.
The pleasure kept increasing by each passing milliseconds.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb and I bit is lips, he smirked.
He kept on moving his fingers in and out at the fastest motion that has ever existed in human history for fingering.

Hell yeah, I loved it, every single beat of it. Love, pain and pleasure. Deadliest combination. And there were us  making it the hottest intimacy to every exist, atleast to me, to us.

I finally cummed on his fingers and he removed his fingers, broke the everlasting kiss, and made me taste my own cum.
I was burning from inside, not even cold ice could have melted me.
I gagged a little for the force and he removed his fingers just to join back the kiss, again.

My lips and his moved in sync, it was magical.

______________________

I woke up to my alarm, it was 5 in the morning.
His hands were firmly holding me.

I was staring at his face from past 10 minutes, that's when I realised he was awake.

" Stop pretending, I know you're awake," I said smiling.

" Well if I have to stay like this just so that you can stare at me, I'll stay like this forever," he opened his eyes and placed a kiss on my lips.

I smiled inbetween the kiss and pulled apart, but he managed to join our lips again as I moved a bit closer to him, spreading my legs and keeping his hands on my pussy, what a morning to remember.

" All our mornings will be a site to remember," He can read every word through my eyes. That's what a love about him, he already knew before I had to speak.

He rubbed my pussy and pressed his finger. He knew I was sore so he picked me up in the iconic bridal style and landed me on the bathtub.

" It's time to cleanup, Lavender." He said smiling.

I spoke no words , my eyes did the work.

He cleaned me up and then himself.

" What a voice you have , Arohi." He teased me as we moved outside the house to do our respective works.

" You're such a tease."
" I am," he winked.

⚠️⚠️

I'm sorry for the bad writing already!!😵‍💫🤌🏻