Epilogue

Epilogue~

After few years..
Sidneet were well settled in their careers..
They had got married 6 months back and used to live away from their family due to their job...

It was an lazy Sunday morning.. Avu had gone to take a bath and here sid was smiling mischievously.. let's see what's going on in his mind..

Sid's pov..
Abhi Avu nahane gayi hai.. yeh sahi time hai to execute my plan...
So i have bought a glue stick which looks exactly like a lip gloss or lip stick or whatever you call it which is used to moisturize your lips.. i will exchange it with avu's lipstick... Then she will come and put this and then thode der ki shanti... Mazza aayega... Ek baar check kar leta hoon.. haan yeh glue utna strong nahi hai toh thode der mein around 20-25 mins mein her lips will be free.. and... and.. haan... after applying, it starts its work after 3-4 mins.. yesss... Abb siddharth beta.. time for action.. let's gooooo....
Okayy.. so i have reached infront of her dressing table but damn.. she has like 10 sticks present on top of the table and drawer ke ander aur hai.. this girl i tell you... Hmm.. so abhi yeh kiske saath exchange karu?? Haan.. yeh lipstick.. (he took the lipstick and opened to see it's shade) haan yeh wala Avu lagati hai generally.. iske saath badalta hoon.. but wait.. Avu yeh tab lagati hai jab voh bahar jaati hai but Aaj we aren't going anywhere.. so yeh Aaj yeh wali nahi lagayegi.. dusri dhoondhni padegi.. haannnnnn.. yeh moisturizer... Avu puts this everyday... Yeh lips ko soft rakhti hai.. aisa usne mujhe bola tha.. issi se change karta hoon.. nahake aate hi she will apply this.. (he took that stick and opened the cap) oh my goddd.. this is why her lips taste so good... This smells incredible...

Suddenly he heard the washroom door lock open.. he quickly kept the glue stick and took her moisterizer with him and ran out of the room closing the door..
Avu came out and got ready... She applied the stick thinking it's her moisterizer as it looked alomost same... Just then sid entered... He didn't see her applying the stick...
He came and backhugged her... She smiled..
Avu: kya hua sid??
Sid looked at her through the mirror...

Sid's pov..
She spoke.. iske lips khule and band hue but didn't stick.. matlab usne abhi tak stick nahi lagayi... So it won't hurt one time.. abhi sahi time hai..

Sid turned her towards him and pressed his lips on her.. he lingered there for few seconds pressing his lips on hers and then pulled back but failed...
The glue showed it's magic and his lips stuck to hers....
Both of them widened their eyes..

Sid's pov...
Stupid stupid stupid sid!!! No actually stupid glue... Yeh.. yeh abhi tak nahi chipka but suddenly mere lips chipkadiye... Wthhh.... Nah toh hum baat kar sakte hai naa kuch... Omgg..

Avu was trying to say something but as her mouth was also stuck to his she was unable to.. she could just remove some noises from her mouth...

Using her hands she asked what is this..
He just shrugged his shoulders knowing that if he told her she would legit kill him here...
Sid pointed towards her and then his lips and then shook his hand saying 'what did you apply on your lips??'
She started walking towards the dresser but sid didn't move and because they both are stuck but started tripping... They finally held eachother and got save from falling..
She glared at him and he quickly started following her making faces...
She picked up the stick she applied and saw it carefully.. and widened her eyes...
She quickly turned to go but once again sid didn't move and they ended up falling on the couch near by...
Sid was on top of avu... Avu kicked him and he quickly held her and stood up..
Through her eyes, she told him 'chalo..'
Sid asked 'where?' through actions..
Avu raised her pinky finger...
Sid looked at her in disbelief...
Sid: (yahan hum chipke hue hai and tumhe washroom jaana hai?? Not that i mind seeing you that way.. )
He smirked at last which reflected through his eyes..
He explained all that through action and eyes..
Avu rolled her eyes irritated...
She held sid's collar and dragged him towards the washroom...
They reached inside and Avu opened the tap.. she started splashing water on their lips trying to soften the hold of the glue...
Both of them were rubbing their lips trying to free themselves...
Finally after a long struggle they were successful in seperating themselves..

Avu: huh.. finally..
She took a breath of relief..
Sid: oh my god..
Both wiped their faces and came outside..
Avu: but mujhe ek baat samajh nahi aayi..
Sid: kya??
Avu: meri lip gloss ke jagah mein glue kaise aaya...
She looked towards sid to see him smiling sheepishly..
Avu(angry): bander ke bachche!!!!
Sid: Avu.. Avu.. see i explain.. listen to me.. Avu..
Avu: kya samjhaoge tum?? Haan kya??
Sid(running away): see... I will explain...
Avu(chasing him): i won't leave you siddharth...
Sid: Avu mein bhi yehi bol raha hoon.. don't leave me.. never leave me.. always stay hugging and kissing me...
Avu: I'll kill you siddharth..
Sid: tum hi vidhva (widow) ho jaogi...
Avu: ughhhh... I'll.. I'll..
Sid: haan haan bolo Avu kya...
Avu: I'll never kiss you again...
And suddenly sid stopped running to see her standing at one place with hands crossed..
Sid(horror): whaaatttttt???
Sid: you aren't doing that..
He said going towards her..
Avu: oh yes i am doing that..
Sid: noooo..
Avu: yes..
Sid: whyyy..
Avu: you kissed me that is why that happened... So nor will I kiss you from now nor will I let you kiss me..
Sid: noo avuuuuu...
Avu: yess siddharthh..
Sid: Avu this is not fair...
When she didn't answer, he continued...
Sid: that's not fair... Okk.. you can beat me, scold me whatever but not this..
Avu: my decision is final..
Sid(pout): avuu..
Avu(looking away): i am not melting..
Sid moved towards her.. standing in front of her.. he made her look at him..
Sid: ice cream treat??
He said forwarding his hand and raising his eyebrow.. Avu looked at his hand and then at him for a minute but then looked away...
Sid: movie date??
Avu didn't budge again..
Sid: dinner date??
Avu: nah...
Sid: soooo..
Sid moved a step closer to her and encircled his hands around her waist..
Sid: what about...
He leaned closed to her ear and whispered..
Sid: ...us taking a leave from work for a day and spending time.. watching movies and Netflix.. cooking together.. spending some quality time.. and enjoying..
He moved his hands on her waist and kissed her temple..
He could see that Avu melted..
He left her and took a step back..
Sid: ok so done.. we are doing that then..
Avu: i never said yes..
She said looking at him..
Sid(hitting her shoulder with his): but i know you'll say yes darling..
Avu looked away and smiled...

These small naughty gestures only make a relationship lively and beautiful...
That's for the epilogue.. do comment and like..

Your writer
Rhea
#WORxrhea #sidneet #abhinavi #sidneetxff