dirty secret pt2

Billy starts growling and howling making his inner alpha come out, mj who's there so small and tiny and petite and scared gets doen and hides his little naked body in a corner wiping away his vomit. Billy growls "GRRRRRRRRRRRRR👺👺" and then he let's out a big scream "RAGHHH" and in which mj covered his face expecting to get attacked by Billy. Billy grabs his little tiny body and makes him float in air and then he throws his body on the ground and then says " suck me clean". Now mj was forced to eat his own vomit, BILLY TAKES HIS HEAD AND MAKES MJ SUCK HIS HEAD, in fear and disgust mj sucks him clean. later Billy saw a bottle and turned mj around and sat on top of him as his pushed the bottle in his tiny ass hole with all his strength, Mj yelled in pain and cried begging him for mercy but Billy didn't listen, soon enough Billy realized he had a gun on him and he was planning on using it in so many ways, he turned mj around shoving the gun in his mouth as he says " oh my sweet sweet boy, if you ever do this again I'll have to kill you🙂" AND THEN HE SLAPPED HIS FACE AND TURNED HIM AROUND PINNING HIM ON TOO A WALL AND THEN HE SHOVES HIS GUN IN HIS ASS HOLE AS HE KEEPS BENDING MJ DICK.
Mj cried in fear but he also felt pleasure.

Soon enough they both collapsed on the floor...