Chapter 8: The Devil Twins

Hadrian's POV

     I finish the last bite of my food, take a sip of water and look up to Tom and say, "If there's two people I know for sure are on my side, it's the Weasley twins. They've stuck with me through everything, even when Ron abandoned me after my name came out of the goblet in fourth year." Tom, already finished with his food, nods his head and asks, "So these twins... they are part of your plan to take Dumblewhore down?" I smirk at him, "If they are in of course, and I have no doubt in my mind that they won't be."

     Tom calls for Winky to clean up lunch and we head... actually, I'm not sure. "Tom, where exactly are we headed?" I ask, a little unsure. Tom looks at me, "Don't worry darling, nowhere to be afraid of." He then pulls me through a door on our left, I gasp as I look around. "Your study? It's beautiful." Straight ahead is his desk, a gorgeous mahogany with a large leather chair behind. Directly in front of the desk are two deep red, almost brown, plush leather chairs. The walls on both sides of the door are floor to ceiling bookshelves, lined with what seems like thousands of books. The wall to the right, when you just walk in, is a grand black brick fireplace and a sofa same as the arm chairs, the wall to the left is a floor to ceiling tinted window with a view of a beautiful garden, flowers of all colors and tall, thick oak trees. And lastly, the floor is covered with a lushes black fur rug.

     I finally look at Tom, only to see he has been staring at me this entire time. I blush and look away while he chuckles, "Sorry, I just don't think I've seen anything so... wow before. I mean besides our bedroom of course." I whisper. "It's alright, I enjoy seeing your reactions to everything darling." He takes my hand and leads me to the sofa, Tom lies down and pulls me on top of him. I make an oof sound and lightly punch him on the arm for not warning me, he only chuckles and starts running his hand through my hair, which is getting quite long after being on the run for so long. "So tell me more about this plan of yours. I want to know everything, even if it includes working with a few Gryffindors." I punch him again, but send a light stinging hex with it this time, "Did you forget I'm a Gryffindor, Tom?" He winced and mumbled something. "Sorry, what was that?" He looks away and whispers, "I said, maybe. But it's just because you are so much like a Slytherin, in the nicest way possible." I smirk at him, "That's because I was suppose to be in Slytherin, but I convinced the hat otherwise because Hagrid and Ron kept warning me about all the wizards that 'went bad' in Slytherin."

     Tom looks at me shocked, and honestly a bit angry, "I bet that old fool planned that, there's no way he didn't. I mean why else would he send Hagrid of all professors to get you, he's half giant for Merlin's sake." Tom shouted. And now that I think about it, it makes so much sense. "You're right! Hagrid was twice, if not more, the size of everyone. He could've sent McGonagall, or even Snape, not a half giant who wouldn't be able to blend in." I take a deep breath, shake my head and say, "We're getting off track, it's just one more reason to take him out for good. Lets get back to the plan. I think we may have Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood on our side as well, they are two of the kindest people I have met, and if we tell them about everything I'm sure they would love to help." Tom nods his head, "Ok, how are we going to go about this though? We can't just waltz up to them and ask."

     "That's where I come in. I can owl both them and the twins asking to meet up somewhere, I'm thinking since my aunts house has already been checked for me, we can meet there. You will hide upstairs and wait for me to tell them what has been going on. I can ask if they want to help and if they do, you come down and we plan the rest. If not, I obliviate them, and we do it ourselves. You with me?" I let out a big breath and finally look at Tom. He's smiling at me. "What?" I ask him. "Nothing, I just really like the fire in your yes right now. You look beautiful all fired up." He says as he caresses my face. Suddenly we're both leaning in, the second our lips touch it's like sparks erupt. Toms holding my face and I'm basically straddling him, he runs his tongue along my bottom lip and I gasp giving him the perfect chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. I moan as he explores my mouth, and suddenly I'm grinding down on him. We continue making out and grinding against each other for almost ten minutes, I'm panting when we pull away to breath. Like a spell was broken I realize where I am, "Wow, I've never... I don't know, just... wow." I say, not able to form a sentence.

     Tom chuckles, "It was great." He says, running his hand down my back and up again in a soothing motion. "We got side tracked again darling." I chuckle, "It seems we did love. How about we head to Knockturn Alley, you still need a new wand and it's already..." I cast tempus and my eyes widen, "...6 o'clock! How have we been in here that long?!" I jump up off Tom and start heading out the door back the way we came, Tom right on my heels as he sees how serious I am. "I can hear you chuckling behind me Tom." I tell him, "I'm not really trying to hide it, you're cute when you're like this." He continues chuckling.

Tom's POV

     Hades stops and looks at me with a small glare, "I still don't know how to apparate so you do it." I chuckle again, "Sir yes sir." I mock salute, but apparate us before he can respond. As soon as we land I can tell my darling put a disillusionment charm on us, I grab his hand and lead us to a wand shop not many know about.

     A/N: We're going to stop this chapter here. Thank you so much for reading my lovelies<3 I hope you enjoyed it. As always, corrections and suggestions are appreciated and don't forget to comment, vote, and share.