Chapter 3: Snuggles and brothers

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —AUTHORS NOTE

——x—x—x—x——

Hello hello strangers, I realize in my last update I made it seem a bit dire, and really it wasn't, just electrical issues, Anyway I rushed to write this chapter and struggled making this chapter a bit, and jumped around with perspectives, also, opinions on the Glimmer/Ilya chapter? Should I do more of them? Andddd can we please celebrate the momentous occasion in the last update my first two comments? Ahh yessssss wonderful.—Also me going back and realizing I messed up in the first chapter with perspective, shitttttt—OPINIONS ON LINH? She is very awesome right? I often describe her as a petite girl, oh. Wait. This is a lot. This should've been at the end. Oops- Who's POV Should I do next?

-Ann B :) 

Linh POV

A petite girl sat on the shoreline, admiring the reflection of the sunset in the water, wondering how such a beautiful thing could be so dangerous. "It's beautiful isn't it?" A deep voice said behind her, Linh whipped her head around unaware of the person behind her

"Oh! Wylie!" Linh said while tucking an imaginary strand of hair behind her ear.

Wylie frowned at her, noticing her fidgetiness "What's wrong?"

Linh hid her face, "nothing..." Clearly Wylie didn't believe it, he sat down next to her and stared out at the ocean, saying nothing. Which is exactly what she needed, "Thanks" she said scooting over closer to him, he turned his head to her and looked confused

"For what?" He asked,

"Everything.." Linh muttered nuzzling his arm with her head, Wylie tensed up, but quickly relaxed, leaning his head on hers as they sat staring at the sky turn darker until her eyes slowly closed.

***Marella POV

She stumbled through the light, tripping on a hill of sand. She ended up face first, quietly wishing that someone just appeared out of nowhere and cought her.

Marella got up from the sand, wiping her face and patting her cape. "Now Linh, where are you?" Marella whispered, holding her hand up to cover the bright sun. She turned toward the house and knocked on the white door.

"Finally! I was wondering when you'd come to get your cousin Mar-" Tam finally turned to face her, and he frowned. "You're not Maruca."

Marella raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms "What does it matter, and what of Wylie?" She asked, slipping under Tams arm and through the door, he grumbled. "Where's Linh?"

"Out back." He muttered.

"Thank you!" At first she frowned not seeing her best friend, she kept on walking and then she gasped, and then she squealed, scrambling for her imparter, and thanking Dex for installing a camera on it, she snapped a quick picture, now what has Marella Redek Teen gossiper squealing so much is the sight of her best friend snuggling with the hunk of hotness that is Wylie Endal and when she says snuggling, she means the act of to people sleeping together adorably.

SOOO CUTEEEE She thought

Linh stirs and Marella sprints for the house, just in time to hear shuffling feet and a disoriented Wylie pop out of the corner, "Welllll, hellllooo!" Wylie just gives her a look that seems to ask are you okay? As he ruffles his hair and holds his leaping crystal up to the light, fading away slowly

She just grins and nods, a smile engulfing her entire face.

(AND BACK TO LINH. BECAUSE MARELLA KNOWS NOTHING.)

***Linh POV

She pulled her fists up to her eyes to rub them and curled into a tighter ball against the sand. The sand. Why was she in the sand? Linh shot her eyes open and sat up straight, she was all alone, but there were faint imprints in the sand that someone had left behind, and she got up to follow them.

She suddenly stopped, pinning herself against a tree as she remembered last night. Linh began to blush madly putting her face into her hands, she had been cuddling with Wylie, that's like- I dunno madly in love and dating kind of thing to Linh.

"Aghhh," she groaned, sinking onto the ground blushing so hard her entire body was probably red, but she heard a whisper in her ear, she looked up to see who it was, but nobody was there, the whispers continued.

Not who, she thought, what.

And that was easy. The what, was the water. Calling her name, begging her to come with them, pleading her, Linh shook her head trying so hard to push the soft wave like whispers out of her mind, gasping for breath as if she was being dragged under the water, shaking and crying as the whispers overwhelmed her, as she thought about all The other times this happened, she'd flooded places, at this point her bottom lip is quivering uncontrollably as she rocks back and forth struggling to stay in control of the water. Ever since Atlantis Linh's struggle had been much less, but there were times when she wasn't strong enough. When she let her guard drop to low, so low quiet trickles were able to enter her mind and pull away her control. A constant game of control, that had an undetermined winner.

Just when Linh thought she was done for, warm arms wrapped around her and she cried into the stranger, "it's okay, I'm here. I'm here.." it was Tam, and honestly that's what she needed, a shoulder to cry on. Her brother's shoulder. Tam kept repeating the same thing in her ear, telling her everything was fine, until his voice drowned out the whispers reminding her that she was in control.

(I just realized how weird this title sounds. But it makes sense right? Right???)