That Voice-Tom

soft!Tom x fem!reader

warnings: none just fluff

"Y/N?" Tom asked. His voice was the best thing when he said your name. It always made you so happy whenever he said one word even. "Yes, Tom?" You reply, smiling. "Can I make dinner tonight? I want you to rest a bit." He says, scooting closer to you. "But-" "pleaseee?" You sighed and smiled. "Fine." You reply, kissing his cheek. "Thank you. I just want you to rest, okay?" He says, wrapping his arms around you.

"Okay, okay." You reply, smiling sweetly. "I love your smile." He says, kissing your lips softly. "I love your voice." You reply, kissing back gently. "Well I don't like my voice." Tom replies, basically sitting on you now. "Why not? It's so pretty." You ask, wrapping your arm around him as well. "I don't know, meine leibe." he replies, letting out a soft sigh.

"You should like your voice. I love it. It makes me feel..-" "don't even." He says, laughing a bit. "It's so attractive, though!" You say, trying to convince him it is, because it really is. "You can think that all you want." He replies, nudging your shoulder. "fine, I will." You reply, nudging him back. "okay then." He replies, smiling. "I'm hungry." He then says. "me too. But for something other than food.-" "Y/N!" He says, laughing. "it's true."

He laughs a bit more, before calming down. "not tonight." He says, crossing his arms. "aww, why?" You ask, pouting a bit. "Tomorrow night, okay?" He continues, rubbing your arm. "Ughhh..." "I promise." "Fine.." you reply, crossing your arms. He runs his fingers through your hair gently, untangling it a bit. (If your hair is short I'm srry)

"Your hair is soft." He says, pulling you closer. "You are soft." You reply, smiling. "I am not!" He says. "Do you see how you act when your around me?" You ask, kissing his cheek repeatedly. "Stop..." He mumbles, blushing a bit. "You're not even denying it, are you? That's proof." You say, laughing a bit. "Shut up!" He says jokingly, pushing you away. "Never." You say, caressing his hand. "Whatever.." he mumbles, crossing his arms. You laugh.

I don't know how to write fluff I'm sorry
-★