25 ♥ truth or dare

Harlan wasn't kidding when he said he enjoyed the chase

He's been stuck to my side like a fucking leech for the past week and it's starting to piss me off.

"For fuck's sake Harlan! Leave me alone!" I snap.

"Now why would I do that sweetheart? So you can run away from me again? Yeah...not gonna happen." He smirks and I groan as I begin walking faster.

I don't even get far before I feel his arm draped over my shoulder and I'm pulled to his side.

"Let me drive you home." He says.

"No."

"That's cute...you thought it was a question." He chuckles before walking us over to his car.

I scoff as I manage to slip out of his grip.

"I told you, I'm not going any- AH!" I scream when he suddenly throws me over his shoulder.

"YOU ASSHOLE! PUT ME DOWN! HE'S KIDNAPPING ME!" I yell as I pound my fists into his back.

Everyone in the parking lot stares at us with raised brows but not one of them bothers to step in.

Useless idiots!

"You're cute when you're angry." He chuckles.

I continue screaming and hitting him until he places me in the passenger seat.

"I'm gonna kill you." I spit.

"I look forward to that." He winks before shutting the door.

As soon as he sits in his own seat, I turn my body towards the window and avoid him.

"You can't avoid me forever, Mar." He says as he drives away from the school parking lot.

"Just take me home."

"No can do."

My eyes widen at his words before I turn around and face him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask.

"Well, your house is just so far but mine...is only a few minutes away."

"Harlan! Take me home!"

"No."

No? Did this piece of shit just say NO?!

"I will jump out of the car." I threaten.

"Pfft no you won't, you can't even kill a spider without crying let alone jump out of a moving car." He laughs and I roll my eyes.

FUCK HIM!

A few minutes later, he pulled in front of his giant house and I stayed glued in my seat.

"Don't make this harder than it has to be." He sighs.

"You're the one who decided to kidnap ME! I'm allowed to react how I want."

Suddenly I feel his hand on my jaw and I'm forced to look at him.