Pretty present

"Yeah no I'll be there......once I find my wallet"
He said as he walked into his house. His parents had gone to Florida for Christmas for a holiday.
He went to the last place he remembered having it, and he couldn't find it.
"Dude you're not gonna be able to get in if you don't hurry"
"I know, I dunno where to look."
"Look in your room, it might be in there."
"Yeah you're right. I'll go look and I'll let ya know if I'll make it."
He walked towards his room and saw the door cracked slightly. He cautiously opened his door slowly.
As the door opened, he saw his girlfriend....... She was sitting on the bed on her knees with her hands in between her legs right in front of her.
His eyes widened at how she looked. She had a pretty red bow tied around her neck. And she was wearing a green lacy lingerie set that formed her body perfectly. She had her makeup done so simply, but so perfectly. Her eyeliner was perfect, and the red lipstick made her lips look absolutely delectable.
She looked at him so innocently, "Hi daddy, Merry Christmas"
"I-...wh-....."
"Did you find it dude?? Can you come???"
"I can't find my wallet....I'm sorry. I'll k-keep looking for it. I'll see you later.....bye" he said right before he hung up.
She saw how his face turned bright red when he saw her, so she ran her hands forward slowly and arched her back, showing him more of her ass.
"You cheeky bastard. You're fucking mine."
He took a step forward and quickly made his way to the bed.
"H/n, you're home alone, take your time to enjoy me. Wrap me up and tear me apart like a present"
He stopped dead in his tracks. A devilish smile crept onto his face.
"Mine."
The way he walked up to her and grabbed her hips made her more aroused than she already was. He pulled her hips towards him.
"Lay, your legs on my shoulders." She did she she was told. He started to slowly rub her through her underwear, feeling how wet she already was for him.
He locked eyes with her. "So fucking wet for me." He leaned back and looked at how wet she was through her underwear. He hooked his fingers in her underwear where they sat at her hips. Slowly pulling them down, he licked his lips.
Once he had pulled them off, he grabbed her hips once again and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed.
A sweet, gentle moan eased out of her lips as he dragged his tongue up her folds, tasting her. He looked up at her and started to eat. At first, he just teased, making her squirm. After a few minutes of teasing, he found her clit and started to actually eat.
He started slowly, picking up the pace. Her sounds got louder and desperate the more he ate. She arched her back and screamed "I'm gonna c-cum"
That's when he stopped, and leaned back. "Not until I say so."
He did this twice more, refusing to let her cum. She was shaking as he stood up, making his way over her. He slowly took the rest of her set off.
"You don't get to cum, until I'm done"
He had left the red bow around her neck. He hooked a finger under it and pulled her face towards him.
"Such a pretty present for me to have my way with you"
He started licking and biting her neck, making his way up to her lips.
He started sucking on her bottom lip, lightly biting. She started grinding lightly against him.
"Oh? So needy and desperate for me already? How cute."
He placed his hands on her hips, licking and kissing down her body. Once he reached her stomach, he started to take off his pants.
He placed himself back over her as he rubbed across her pussy, careful not to enter her yet.
She got more and more desperate.
"Pl-please fu- I need you"
He raised his eyebrow as he got ready to enter her. He placed his hand against her lower stomach as he started to fuck into her, rough.
She started to whimper and moan with every thrust.
"Goddddd fuck I'm close because of how pretty you sound," he panted.
"I-I'm mmmm y-y-you feel s-so fucking g-g-good I'm gonna c-cum may I may I may I-"
He pushed himself deeper into her, "cum for me, you're doing so good"
As soon as he gave her permission to cum, her body released, clenching around him. As she pulsed around him, covering his dick in her cum, he couldn't hold back and he released as well.
"So what did you cancel to be with me?"
"Oh, I don't really go to parties but I was invited to one....I don't regret canceling though. Thank you."