Prologue

Before Renaessa death

"Father I like for you to meet Renaessa your granddaughter." Rhaenrya said as she showed her baby girl to her father. "Rhaenrya you don't know how long I keep turning a blind eye." Viserys said as Rhaenrya frowned.

"I can't keep this up she will live here until her seventeen birthday." Viserys said as Rhaenrya gave her father a sad nod. "Thank you for protecting me father." Rhaenrya said as she left with tears in her eyes.

Seventeen years later (mention of sexual assault and raping)

"Aegon why are we in your room?" Renaessa asked confused. "I just want to show you something." Aegon said with a smile. "If you showing me something then it should be outside." Renaessa said glancing around his room.

"Come on." Aegon said getting close to Renaessa who back away. "Don't be shy." Aegon said with a smile which he was moving closer to Renaessa who back away until her back hit the wall and Aegon mouth is close to hers.

"Get away or I will scream!" Renaessa warned Aegon who only laughed at her. "If you can scream." Aegon said as he put some rag over her mouth that made her fall asleep. "Let's see who people will trust me or you?" Aegon said as he put her on his bed.

After he did what he did

"Aegon-" Alicent said but she gasp seeing a naked Renaessa with Aegon. "Renaessa!" Alicent yelled as Renaessa woke up. "I-I...." Renaessa said lost for words. "Just like your mother I tell you!" Alicent said as she left.

Sometime later

"Alicent you are quite what's wrong?" Viserys asked. "Oh I don't know maybe a hoe decided to be her mother." Alicent said as she looked at Renaessa. "What did you do Renaessa?" Viserys asked as Renaessa looked down.

"She slept with me." Aegon said as everyone gasp. "WHAT!" Viserys yelled out. "I-I don't remember!" Renaessa yelled out as the greens plus Jace look at Renaessa with hatred.

"How can you not remember? You said you like it." Aegon said as Viserys stand up. "Father." Rhaenrya said as she stood up. "She's leaving now. I don't want her near any of us send her off to be a wh*re." Viserys said as two guards grab Renaessa and send her off.

Rhaenrya stand their with tears in her eyes. "Mother she was supposed to leave anyways." Jace said not caring he didn't really like his sister anyways. "Just be happy she's gone." Jace then said as Rhaenrya turned to look at her.

"Be happy!? How can I be happy that my only daughter is send off to be a wh*ore because if this sad excuse of a 'king'" Rhaenrya said as Jace and everyone else looked at her shocked. "I will be happy when I get my daughter back." Rhaenrya said as she left everyone shocked.

At night (Just a summary)

Aegon sneak out of his room to see Renaessa who was looking emotionless. Aegon then took out his dagger which he hid it with his cloak. "Renaessa?" Aegon asked as Renaessa turned around only to get killed by him.

The next day (summary)

Rhaenrya found out her daughter died while some people didn't care at all but Rhaenrya was left in grief. Until one day when they was eating they was teleported in a room.

"Where are we?" Jace yelled. "You are watching Renaessa and I don't want to hear it. Like it or not you going to watch." I said as they sat down and it started.