I always be by your side

The scene start out in a beautiful clearing in the woods. Rays of sunshine are spilling through the treetops, basking one solitary tree in a heavenly glow. Raindrops are sprinkling on flowers. A curly-haired man approaches the tree. When he does, the rain drops turn into blood. One drop splashes across his face. When he wipes it off, he looks down to find his hands are covered in blood. Then, he wakes up from a dream. "She's coming." Nostradamus said as it hit the title card.

"What do they mean by 'she'" Viserys asked. "Maybe-" Rhaenrya said only to get interrupted by Alicent. "Do not say her name." Alicent warned like her threat was going to do something.

Mary and her fellow countrymen are seen playing an early version of football. On the top of the screen it said 'Engaged since childhood to the future King of France, she awaits her return to the French Court.'

"She had been engaged since childhood? And what are they playing?" Alicent asked. "First they are playing early football something that isn't around your time, third her name is Queen Mary don't get confused." I said as Alicent face and everyone else face was confused.

"She cannot be Queen." Viserys spat out. "In this timeline she is and a damn good one." I said looking at Viserys through my screen. 

Until they all gather around a table to eat together. Everyone is sitting, passing food around and chatting amongst themselves. For some reason, Mary focuses her attention on a nun sitting on the opposite end of the table. Suddenly, blood and a frothy substance start to drip from her mouth and ears, until she falls face-first into her plate, causing a young girl to scream and everyone else to panic.

"That was for Mary wasn't it?" Aegon said with a smile. "Shut your drunk self up no wonder why people don't like you." I said as Alicent face turned red. "People do like my son!" Alicent defended Aegon. "Yeah right." I said.

"Save Mary!" One nun yelled out. "Take that plate away!" Other nun shouted. One of the nuns grabs Mary by the arm and leads her away from the table. The screen then shows two horses that are expected to be for Mary and her nun.

"Who wants to save her for?" Jace asked in disgust. "People who actually love and believe her unlike your f*cked up family and sh*t." I responded.

"You must leave immediately. This was an assassination attempt. You were nearly poisoned." The nun said in a hurry. "By who?" Mary asked confused only to get a quick response of the nun. "Someone with ties to the Protestant throne of England, no doubt. They'll be found and dealt with." The nun said quickly.

"They could've just stab her to death." Aegon said as he remembers doing the same thing to her in her past life. "Shut up." I told Aegon.

(Meanwhile, a group is heading toward the convent on horseback)

"Poor Sister Helen, I didn't know.." Mary said sadly. "That she was your taster? Every meal you've eaten has been tasted for poison since you left your mother's breast. Mary, you are the Queen of Scotland." The nun said as it zooms in on Mary sad face.

"How could this ever happened!" Otto asked outraged. "And you wanted more power so you manipulated Alicent to many times to be with Viserys and put Aegon on the throne. So shut the heck up!" I shouted at him.

"Alicent wanted to be with me." Viserys said not believing what I said. "I didn't want to be with you." Alicent said as gasping went around the room. "What!" Otto shouted. "I loved Rhaenrya and I still do." Alicent confessed. "But it seem I made an enemy out of her now." Alicent said sadly.

"You did made a enemy out of me Alicent and I don't know if I could ever forgive you." Rhaenrya said looking at Alicent who nodded sadly.

(After gathering her things and preparing to leave, Mary is greeted one final time by the women who have been protecting her)