Pre twilight

Gogo Dancing

Gogo Dancing

Electric love - Børns

------------------------------------------------------------
I'm girl next door

Honey

Straightened out her dress as she rushed down the hall,she was very late.

"I've got to hurry" she rushed down her hallway,into the entrance where the guest where being held,she waited counting to three before opening the big,doors.

She walked in slowly "congrats" she heard people say to her "Oh it's the black swan" other guests would say,that was before she made eye contact with Melody rushing forward to meet her sister. "If it isn't Prima Ballerina!" Melody smiled,she looked suffocated in pearls "If it isn't my beautiful melody" Honey hugged Melody.

"Hello Honeybee!" Melody smiled the dents in cheeks showing slightly. "Have you seen River?" Honey raised her eyebrow "Yeah he's up the stairs,looking down on us like the peasants we are" Melody joked causing a hyena like laugh to erupted from Honey's throat "Come on" The dimpled face girl pulled Melody along with her up the grand staircase,

"Why must I go?" The unenthusiastic girl asked bored, "Cause I don't want to go alone" she pulled Melody up the staircase.

"Hello siblings" River replied keeping the champagne glass in his hand "Hey" the girl replied "Hey Honey" River side eyed her "Huh?" Honey didn't even look at him "you see those group of teens right?"he pointed to a couple of gorgeous looking people and they all shared the same feature of golden eyes "Yeah why?" She raised her brow smashing her lips together rubbing in her lip gloss "those are the Cullen's" River smirked.

"Wait like Estella said was weird Cullen's" Melody raised her eyebrow "Yup" he nodded his head. The three siblings stood at the top of the staircase their hands on the railing as they stared down at their people,but then something happened in a cult like matter the so called 'Cullens' looked up at them at the same time with the same expression on their faces.

"That's a little weird" Melody smushed her lips together "Yeah" Honey turned away and down the stairs her siblings following "Honey,Melody,River! Oh get a picture of them" Lolita told the man carrying the heavy camera the man obeyed and snapped a picture. The three walked all the way down the stairs fading into the crowd.

🤍🫶🏾❤️

Rosalie's eyes scanned over the crowd she didn't want to be there. In all honesty the only reason she came was because adopted parents insisted. In their town the Westwoods were very important people being invited to one of their parties was a dream of Esme's ever since they moved there and the invite made Esme jump in joy literally.

Alice thought this would be good for their reputation. But Rosalie had seen many photos of them,she thought they were basic looking until she saw them of course.

Rosalie sat with her sibling a cup of bubbly Champaign in her hand,she watched the bubbles fade slowly,Edward,Jasper,and Emmett were laughing watching Esme and Lolita emerge in a conversation,Alice talked Rosalie's ear off about something stupid she didn't care much.

"So where are these 'Breathtaking' Westwood children" Emmett mocked the people of the town,they'd heard nothing but good things about the children and really wanted to see them.

Alice grinned "Behind us" she whispered,the siblings turned their head in sync,they all looked confused "That's a little weird" they heard a green eyed beauty say as she scrunched up her face.

But then Rosalie saw the most beautiful,intriguing,mysterious woman she had ever seen. Her dress was in a corset style the top being decorated with gold specks and the bottom was pitch black her hair was curled to perfection and her makeup was bright purple,she was gorgeous.

"Her names Honey" Alice put her hand on Rosalie's shoulder as they watched the siblings fade into the pretty floors "Hey guys why don't we head out back?" Alice said once more "Yea c'mon jas is looking nervous" Emmett tried to joke but that only got him black stares as the 'Siblings' walked towards the back doors.

Edward's opened the doors to the back which was filed with trees and what not but most importantly three siblings they'd all been dying to meet "Oh our apologize we didn't know any one was out here" Jasper tried to turn his sibling around "No please stay" they heard her voice.

She heard her voice