☁️Sleepy apprentice☁️ (oneshot)

I'm not sure why but ever since nightbringer came out Solomon's become sort of a comfort character for me😭😂 anyway on with the oneshot-

Y/N's POV: Ever since mysteriously finding myself in the past..everything's felt so lonely, even with the brothers slowly warming up to me, I can't help but feel it's not the same as before..not the same as it should be anyway.

You enter Cocytus hall and go to check on Solomon who is busy sketching out new magic circles. 'Oh..hey Y/N! I didn't think you'd be back so late, I thought for sure you'd gone off to spend the night with some other great wizard' he says sarcastically and smirks. 'Solomon you make that sound more suggestive than it should be' you reply, shaking your head. 'Anyway I only came to check on you to see how you are, I'll be going to bed now..goodnight Solomon.' Solomon watches you leave the room with a serious expression, 'goodnight..' he replies and continues to practice conjuring a new magic circle.

You spend hours just staring at the ceiling just thinking about what it must be like in your original timeline at that very moment. Slowly but surely the hours passed and eventually it was practically midnight. You let out a sigh and leave your room to wander around the giant manor. You end up noticing how mysteriously eeire Cocytus hall is at night and starts feeling a little spooked out, luckily you brought your pillow with you for protection..damn right..a pillow.

'Hey there Y/N!-' you scream and swing the pillow hitting Solomon in the face..he just stares looking surprised then bursts out laughing. 'Ahahahaha! Just what did you think I was? A demon? Hahaha!' you cover half of your face with the pillow while blushing furiously from embarrassment. 'Sorry about that Solomon..what are you doing out here at this hour though..?' you ask. 'well I could ask you the same thing, you look really tired and a little sad too if I must say..so I created a magic circle that would teleport me to you if you started feeling negative..although it worked a little late..' Solomon chuckles as he guides you back to your room. You sit on your bed together and he speaks again. 'So tell me Y/N..what's wrong? Is it because this whole teleporting-to-the-past thing is stressing you out..?' You stay silent until finally replying, 'even if I'm making progress..it just feels different..like a puzzle piece that fits perfectly in but just doesn't match the rest of the picture at all..yanno?' Solomon looks suprised, 'yeah I get what you mean, but hey, you should get some sleep alright? Just call if you need me' he smiles and goes to leave the room.

'Solomon wait..' You say weakly, 'can you stay here for a little longer..? I don't really wanna be alone right now..'. Solomon smiles softly and lays down next to you tucking you into a big hug. He's really warm in a comforting way and you can hear his heartbeat while cuddling into his chest. 'Y/N, as long as you feel down..or even melancholic..I'm not letting go of you. You're always comforting me when I'm feeling low, so let me try and help you now, even if I can't fix anything I want you to at least realise that through all of this, no matter what happens, I'm going to be right here, right by your side, that's my promise to you.' Solomon finishes speaking and gently kisses you on the head before stroking your hair, 'thank you..' you mumble, before falling asleep in his arms, and just like he said he would, he stays with you and falls asleep.
☁️I guess for now it's sweet dreams. ☁️