2-01

Freddy and I have been together for 4 years now

Freddy and I have been together for 4 years now. We've had arguments, like normal couples, but they were over stupid things and we always apologized and forgot about it. 

Freddy was sitting in a single chair in another room so I couldn't sit with him, so I was watching Eugene and Billy play a game while still keeping my eye of Freddy.

"I suck balls at this!" Billy exclaimed after a while of getting killed, I was on the verge of texting Freddy to see if he wanted to go upstairs but he was concentrated on whatever was on his phone so I left him alone.

"Why do we always have to play war games?" Billy whined to Eugene, "Hey, it's practice for our other job." Eugene was emphasizing the superhero part. Everytime they left to be superheroes I was left alone. 

I always had to either go home to an empty house, go home to a house full of commotion and fighting, or stay at Freddy's house but have to make up some lame excuse to Rosa and Victor on why 6 kids left without me.

Victor was talking to an electrician about the house always losing power and getting struck by lightning, which Billy and I glanced at each other from overhearing and smiling. Freddy abruptly stood up and I walked to him. "Hey Freds" 

Freddy showed me his phone and gave me his right earbud, "Listen" I took it and watched the small screen. The ben franklin bridge was falling down. "Are they going to be okay?" I asked, they obviously weren't but I didn't want everyone to leave and for me to go home.

"Y/n come on, you  know we've got to go help them" Freddy saw I looked a bit disappointed, that's one of the things I loved about him. He knew what I was feeling just by looking at me, or I was just easy to read.

"I know, but it's like everyday you guys all leave and I don't get to spend much time with you anymore. And you know how things are with my mom and her new fake ass boyfriend" 

My mom got a new boyfriend last year but it's really toxic. I'm pretty sure he hits my mom but my mom doesn't tell us anything. Whenever he's at the house they are almost always yelling at each other, and my older brother moved out so Jerry, the boyfriend, makes me do everything when my mom isn't there.

Freddy sighed and put his phone down onto the chair. "Y/n, I'm sorry, but do you really want all those people to die knowing that we could've helped them?" Freddy lifted my head up by my chin, "Tomorrow after school I'll take you out on a date, does that sound good?" Freddy asked and I smiled.

"Yeah that sounds good, but what if you have to go?" Freddy brought me into a hug and put his head on top of mine. "I'll tell them I can't, and I'll somehow get past Billy's 'all or none' rule." I pulled away and gave Freddy a peck on the lips before we both walked to the door and Billy came up to us.

"What's going on?" Billy whispered to us since everyone was downstairs. Freddy  handed him his phone which showed the falling bridge. "Yeah. It's crazy music, Freddy." Billy said with a straight face after listening to a bit of it.

"It is, isn't it? Very urgent melody to it. We should see it performed live." I started to hum London bridge is falling down and they both glared at me, Freddy shaking his head as if to tell me 'Not the time Y/n',  so I stopped and watched them back and forth talking.

"I was thinking the same thing." Billy nodded his head. "I feel like we can get tickets to that concert. Two. Maybe not six." Freddy was hinting that just him and Billy go and leave the others at the house. 

"All or none. That's the rule." Billy stated and Freddy slowing limped backwards to the door. "Yet I'm still gonna walk backwards now. So, now's your last and final chance. Billy Batson, come with me."  I giggled at the funny voice Freddy did and he smiled at me but that quickly faded as Billy was about to say something to the house.

"no no no no!" Freddy Whispered shouted. "Man, it sure is a beautiful day in Philadelphia!" Freddy face palmed and everybody looked annoyed at him. "Is it though?" "Almost finished" "Again?" "Okay"

I decided I was gonna walk home when they all turned into superheroes but we were all stopped. "Whoa, whoa! Where's everyone going?" Victor asked and Freddy tried to make an excuse but he was failing once again and Darla cut in, "To fight crime?" 

Victor shook his head at the 7 kids "Okay" 

I walked outside in front of Freddy as everyone was behind us but he pulled me back when everyone got onto the road. "I love you Y/n" "I love you to Freddy. Please be safe." Freddy kissed me but had to go to his siblings as Billy cleared his throat, waiting to do some epic superhero shit. 

"Bye guys! All of you come back in one piece!" I shouted to them before they turned into their superhero selves and flew off, leaving me alone again.