Enemies To lovers (M)

(Requested by: author-nim mintzxh)

BEWARE!!!

-

It was a warm sunny afternoon, Wednesday and Enid found themselves walking through a park together. The two had been enemies for as long as they could remember, but today they were not enemies, they were walking side by side, enjoying the breeze and the sun on their faces. Even though Wednesday had her signature deadpan expression, her eyes were filled with affection as she looked at Enid.

Enid looked down at Wednesday, her face filled with love. She had always liked Wednesday, despite its attitude.

The two are silent for a moment. Wednesday's eyes flicker over to Enid, and she smiles ever so slightly. Enid's heart flutters, and even though she knows she shouldn't like Wednesday, she can't help but be drawn to her.

Wednesday, noticing Enid's gaze on her, smiles again. Enid stares back, and their eyes hold the gaze for a few moments. Wednesday breaks the gaze, looking away and towards a tree across the field. She begins to walk there, and Enid follows behind.

The two begin to talk, and Enid quickly realizes that Wednesday is quite charming.

They talk about everything and anything. Wednesday opens up to Enid about her family, her life, her thoughts and feelings. She is much more open with Enid than with anyone else, and Enid enjoys listening to Wednesday speak. There is an air of comfort and kindness between the two, despite them coming from different worlds.

Wednesday, feeling close to Enid, confesses her feelings to her. She tells Enid that she has always liked her, even though Wednesday had an air of mystery and distance about her. Wednesday is also aware that Enid has had feelings for her for a while.

Enid can't believe what she is hearing from Wednesday. Enid, who is usually calm, cool, and collected, feels her heart pounding and her face flushing as she hears Wednesday say those words to her. She looks at Wednesday, who is smiling sweetly at her, and Enid can't help but feel her heart melt.

"Wednesday," Enid begins, "I... I think I have something to tell you as well."

Wednesday listens intently, her eyes on Enid.

Enid takes a deep breath, her heart racing.

"Wednesday, I... I like you too," she says softly. Wednesday looks surprised for a moment, then she smiles.

"I always knew you did," Wednesday says with a slight smirk. "And I feel the same about you."

Enid smiles back, feeling her heart swell. The two look at each other for a moment, then they kiss, their first kiss as lovers and not as enemies.

Wednesday pulls away from the kiss, looking at Enid with desire and passion in her eyes.

"I want you, Enid," she whispers. Enid blinks, still feeling the passion of the kiss coursing through her veins.

"I want you too," she says, her voice tinged with the same desire and passion that Wednesday has.

Wednesday moves closer to Enid, her fingers caressing her skin. She starts caressing her body, making Enid's heart race.

"We're alone," Wednesday says, her voice a seductive whisper.Wednesday smiles, still caressing Enid's body as she whispers. "I think we both don't want to be alone."

Enid swallows, feeling her heart pound as she looks at Wednesday, the desire and passion coursing through her veins.

"Maybe we should... be alone together?" Wednesday whispers, her voice a seductive purr.