The project

"Hey my name is ghost and I'm working for a company owned my coworker father" ghost said to himself as he was narrating his life.

"I have a crush on this girl who works right next to me but she's my coworker and she has a husband, it's like each day I see her she gets sexier and it's causes my dick to get hard everytime I see her. I just wanna fuck her so bad" the male thought to himself as he was spacing out while thinking about rias.

Just then ghost was snapped back to reality and right in front of him was his crush in front of his face giving him a full view of her neck line and her breasts.

"Hey your face is turning red do you have a fever" the busty female said as she placed her hand on his head.

The male had turned beat red while his Member had suddenly got her.

"I'm fine!" ghost shouted as he quickly got out of his desk and ran to the men's bathroom and rushed into a stall.

"That's weird" rias said as she looked at his desk and suddenly left to finish her work.

Bathroom

Ghost was in a stall as he quickly pulled down his pants and pulled out his phone, pulling up a photo of raising that she posted on her Instagram and facebook.

"God the things I do to get a chance to fuck you rias" Ghost said quietly to himself as he sat down on the toilet and grabbed his 10in cock and started to stroke his Member while moving up and down on it.

Each stroke had gotten faster and faster as he kept going through the photo of rias he had on his phone. After about 5 minutes of jerking off ghost busters a load as some got on his hand the door and the floor. The man grabbed some tissues and started to clean the sticky substance and went to go wash his hands.

Timeskip

Ghost was at his desk finishing up his work for the day so he could be off on the weekend. Just when the male was about to finish he was once again stopped by rias who was looking down at him.

"Hey ghost, I wanted to talk to you about a project we were giving from my father" The busty red hair said to her coworker not noticing him checking her out.

"Oh sorry I didn't hear about the project is there a way we can work on it Monday that way I can have the weekend off" ghost responded still taking peaks at her amazing waist and her hourglass figure.

"I was actually hoping you could come back to my place and we could work on it today, my dad also said if we finish it by Monday we can get the week off and still get paid" rias responded with a smile.

Ghost had thought about it for a minute before deciding on his answer. "Yeah did you want me to come to your place or do you wanna come to mine's" he asked rias while staring at her tits.

"You can come over to my place, my husband won't be home for the next 2 nights so we won't have any distractions and it would be nice for the 2 of us to get to know each other a not more.

"Her husband won't be home so I'll have the chance to get in bed with her and maybe I can fuck her" the male thought to himself while looking at her.

"Sure I'll be there around 8 I'll just get changed and showered" the ghost responded with a smile as he grabbed his computer and his bag and walked out the office with rias.

Timeskip

Ghost had arrived at rias house wearing some black jeans and a white T-shirts with some black high tops Jordan's. Rias would open the door for him and letting him in while she was wearing a some jeans and a blue shirt without a bra as she felt more comfortable without wearing one

"Sorry I'm a little late I had to do something before I got here" ghost responded as he took his shoes off at the door and walked to the living room with his bag and computer.

"No it's fine I just made us something to eat while we work so we aren't working on an empty stomach" the busty female responded as she closed and locked the door and walked back to the kitchen.

Rias had made a plate for both of them as she walked back to the living room and placed a plate down for ghost. Ghost had just saw her nipples poking against her dress as she bent down giving him a boner.

"Just a bit longer and I'll make my move on her even if she's married" the muscular Male thought to himself as he continued looking at her ass while she walked back to the chair across the table and sat down.

The two would be working on the project while also talking and getting to know each other a lot more. Rias soon became aware that ghost was looking at her but thought that he was just another perv and he knew that she was married.

"I'll be right back I'mma go grab something from my room" the woman stated as she got up from her seat as her tits bounced and swaying her hips while walking to her room.

"Dammit I can't hold it back anymore" ghost thought to himself as he started getting up and undressing and walking up to her door while she closed it behind her not noticing ghost was following her.

Ghost had heard faint moans coming from the other side if the door as he began to stroke his 10in cock trying to listen what she was saying.

"Omg ghost looking at me like that in my own home and when i have a husband turns me on so much and not to mention that snake in your pants I wonder how big it is" rais moaned as she was fingering herself as she grabbed her dildo from under her pillow and started to suck on it.

Ghost had heard this from the other side of the door and opened it looking at rias on her back with her legs open and fingers in her pussy. The two looked at each other while rias looked down and saw ghost cock twitch up at the sight of her naked body.