⊰28⊱

HIS HEART DIED

HIS HEART DIED

"Life's simple. You make choices and you don't look back."
-Han Lue

2 MONTHS LATER.. MADRID, SPAIN🎬

"DESTINE TIENES una llamada!" Javier yelled.

I Removed myself from underneath the car and wiped the oil for my hands.

"Gracías." I mumbled as I took the phone

"Dimè." I asked meaning on the wall.

"Ryder." Mia spoke.

"Mia I told you you can't call me hear they'll fucking kill me."  I whispered.

"I know I know I'm sorry, It's Letty!" She cried.

"What?" I asked

"She's been murdered." Mia spat out.

I froze for a second before hanging up, I couldn't believe it. She was fine when I left!

─────────✰─────────

As soon as I heard the News I flew down when the funeral day came. This wasn't fair, not one bit. Letty was the sister I never had, she was always a better replacement for Mia.

I parked my car picking the high ground, no one could know I was back in town. I went off the grid for a reason, if people found Dom they could find me too.

A part of me believed Dom was out there but he could've been dead too for all I knew.

I saw a blue shirt peeking on the exact same hill I was on. I closed my car door and walked a bit closer cautiously until I realized it was Dom.

I searched months for him and I couldn't find him not one bit. He never turned up, called, even when I called he never answered.

Letty called every day and asked me the same question over and over again, and I would only have the same answer

I never found him, but here he was standing in front of me. I don't want to meet him here everything seems so unreal.

"Dom?" I asked.

He turned around with a stern look on his face, "Baby bird." He let out with a crack.

He pulled me in a tight hug before I began to cry in his arms.

"I'm sorry I failed you." He whispered.

"Please Dom come with me!" I begged.

"I can't put you at danger, I won't forgive myself if I hurt you Ryder, you know that." He wiped the tears from my eyes.