Chapter Twelve

AT NIGHT🌃
Donna went to the living room as she saw Liam making sure that everything was perfect because they're having a movie date night and she smiled looking at him as she said "Hey" and Liam turned around as he replied as he smiled back "Oh hey love, are you ready for tonight?" and Donna replied as she nodded and smiled big "Yeah Li" and she sat down on the couch as Liam replied as he remembered he made a popcorn "Oh  I forgot the popcorn... I'll be right back" and he went to the kitchen and Donna smiled at how cute her boyfriend was and then two minutes later, he got back to her as he said smiling "I'm back" and sat down beside her as he put the popcorn on the table  and he played the movie and then he wrapped his arm around her shoulder as he smiled and Donna smiled to herself thinking this cute guy was the perfect boyfriend she ever had❤️.

After few minutes
Liam said as he smiled "Love?" and Donna replied as she smiled looking at him "Yes, Li??" and Liam replied as he smiled "My band mates said they wanted to invite us to the lunch tomorrow because they wanted to meet you" and Donna asked as she looked worried "But what if they don't like me?" and Liam said as he looked into her eyes and smiled holding her hands "Love, they will, I promise. But if they don't, then they'll never  change my love for you, okay?" and Donna nodded as she replied "Okay" and Liam replied as he smiled "Now come here and let's " and Donna went closer to him as she put her head on his chest and she could feel his heart beating and Liam wrapped his arms around her and he kissed the top of her head and then they continued watching😊😊😊😘😘😘❤️❤️.

Next day
Donna wore a pink dress with a purple belt and she put a little bit of makeup on when suddenly she heard a knock on the door and she said smiling "Come in" and then Liam went inside as he looked so surprised at how beautiful she was and he smiled looking at her as he said "Wow! I've never seen such a beautiful girl like you" and he went to her as he gave her a kiss on the cheek and whispered "You're so beautiful, love" and Donna smiled as she replied "Why, thank you, Mr. Perfect boyfriend" and Liam asked as he smiled "Before we go, I just wanted to give you this" and he handed the turtle necklace📿🐢 with a letter L on it to him and Donna looked surprised at how beautiful the necklace was as she replied smiling and took it "It's... Beautiful... Li" and Liam smiled knowing she appreciated it and he asked "Do you want me to put it on?" and Donna smiled as she nodded and said "Yes please?" and Liam went behind her as he put the necklace on her neck and Donna turned around to look at him into his eyes and Liam smiled as he looked back at her as well and replied "We gotta go" and Donna replied as she smiled "Okay" and she grabbed her purse👛 and held his hand then they left.