⊰29⊱

JUST TO SEE YOU AGAIN

"No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter mile away, or halfwav across the world, you'll always be with me. And you'll
always be my brother."
-Dominic Toretto

"WHAT ARE WE doing here?" I asked.

"Visiting an old friend." He got out the car.

Dom and I walked into the garage I could tell Dom was mad by the way he clenched his fists when he walked. I placed my shades over my eyes as I popped the bubble I made with my gum.

Dom dragged the mechanic out from under the car.

"Torettos! When did you guys get back in town?" He feared.

"I'm looking for a car you did an engine mod on." Dom scolded him.

"Nitromethane tank." I corrected.

"Ford full size continental tires." Dom groaned.

"Okay, what are you- What are you doin', comin' in here like this, huh?" The guy asked.

Dom was quiet,  "This ain't your scene anymore boss. Don't ever put your hands on me again alright? Say hi to your other sister for me." He winked going back under the car.

I pulled my glasses over my face and placed them on my head letting out a laugh, "Wrong answer bud. He's in a bad mood." I warned.

"I don't give a shit what mood he's in you can show yourself out." He spoke as his wrench clicked with the car.

Dom looked at me as his face grew mad and I gave him a nod, "Well go ahead, what are you waiting for?" I smirked.

Dom gave me a smirk before grabbing the man's legs again out the car and grabbing him by his throat and slamming him on a car.

"I told you bud." I laughed.

Dom held his body underneath a brick that was held on by a rope. He was about to slam his face with the brick as the man groaned in pain, but Dom held back.

"Spit it out man!" I yelled.

"Korean kid brought it in! David park." He cried.

"What else?" I asked.

"It's- It's a green ford torino." He struggled

"That's all you had to say man." I gave him a small pat on his legs

"Please don't drop this on me." He pleaded

"Put it down dom." I ordered but Dom wasn't budging.

"Dom knock it off now!" I said sternly before he finally put it back up and let go of him.

"If you ever talk about my sister like that again I will not hesitate to let him smash the block on your face asshole." I fumed before signaling Dom to leave with me.