The Rise of Tritannus

"On Earth, the Winx scrambles to avert a terrible environment disaster but Sky lost the Pendant of Eraklyon at the process. Asia discovered she had a new power to have visions of the future. Meanwhile evil Tritannus, who try to prevent his brother from becoming crown prince, is sentenced to Prison of Andros, where he meets the Trix,"said Narrator.

*Inside the Frutti Music Bar*

*The Winx are singing a song while Roxy use her magic to get the people their drinks while performing*

"Hey everybody, thanks for coming to the Winx's benefit concert for Gardenia's beaches,"said Bloom. "Hey!,"said Vanessa.

*Kiko try to jump into Vanessa's drink and she laughs*

"Everything we raise from this concert will go to help clean up after the oil spill. So we wrote this next song for a place we all love, Earth,"said Asia.

 So we wrote this next song for a place we all love, Earth,"said Asia

"Cause the Winx have brought magic back,"said Stella. "And we know we feel it,"said Musa.

*She laughs*

"Hit it girls!,"said Bloom.

*The Winx start to sing a song*

"Woo hoo!,"said Crowd. "Yeah, Bloom! Asia!,"said Vanessa. "That's our girls!,"said Julie.

*Mike hits Vanessa*

"Honey!,"said Mike. "Yeah!,"said Julie. "Wow! What a great show!,"said person 1. "Dimwit!,"said person 2. "What?,"asked person 1. "Those little fairies are gonna put us out of business. Come on,"said person 2.

*Kiko falls onto Roxy's tray*

"Kiko!,"said Roxy. "Ahh, ah!,"yelled Kiko. "Oh, all right,"said Roxy.

*She left up her tray in the spotlight for Kiko*

"Thank you everyone, we love you!,"said Asia.

*Aisha picks up her phone*

"Hello? It's Tressa!,"said Aisha. "It's about time,"said Stella. "Where's she been?,"asked Musa. "Oh no,"said Aisha. "What's wrong Aisha?,"asked Bloom. "Tritannus attacked Nereus at the coronation and uncle Neptune condemned him to the prison of Andros,"said Aisha.