Christoph Schneider

As the morning sun cast a warm glow through the curtains, I found myself unable to contain my excitement any longer. Today was the day I would share the incredible news with my husband, Christoph Schneider. With a nervous flutter in my stomach, I prepared breakfast, trying to calm my racing thoughts.

As Christoph walked into the kitchen, his messy hair and sleepy smile still managed to take my breath away. "Morning, Y/N," he greeted, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Good morning, Christoph," I replied, my heart pounding. "I have something important to tell you."

He raised an eyebrow, his curiosity piqued. "Well, now I'm intrigued. What's going on?"

I took a deep breath and met his gaze. "Christoph, we're going to be parents," I said, a mixture of joy and anxiety in my voice.

His eyes widened, and for a moment, it seemed like time stood still. Then, the most radiant smile spread across his face. "Y/N, you're serious?" he asked, his voice a mixture of disbelief and joy.

I nodded, my own smile matching his. "Yes, Christoph. I'm pregnant."

He pulled me into a tight hug, his excitement palpable. "I can't believe it! We're going to be parents!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with wonder.

Tears of happiness welled up in my eyes as I held him close. This was a moment we had both been dreaming of, and now it was a reality. The joy and love radiating between us made everything feel perfect.

After a few minutes of shared excitement, Christoph leaned back and looked at me with newfound tenderness. "I can't wait to meet our baby," he whispered, pressing a gentle kiss to my forehead.

As the days turned into weeks, Christoph and I embraced the journey ahead. We eagerly shared the news with our families and close friends, and the support and well-wishes poured in. But there was one group of people I was particularly eager to share the news with - Christoph's bandmates and friends from Rammstein.

A few weeks later, the opportunity arose. Rammstein had gathered for a rehearsal, and I decided it was the perfect time to surprise them with the news. I accompanied Christoph to their rehearsal space, my heart pounding with both excitement and a touch of nervousness.

As we entered the room, the other members of the band - Till, Richard, Paul, Oliver, and Flake - greeted us with smiles and warm hellos. The atmosphere was relaxed, and I knew it was now or never.

"Hey guys," I began, my voice a touch shaky. "There's something important I wanted to share with all of you."

Till arched an eyebrow, his gaze curious. "Well, now you've got us intrigued."

I took a deep breath and exchanged a quick glance with Christoph, who gave me an encouraging nod. "Christoph and I are going to be parents," I announced, unable to contain my smile.

The room fell silent for a moment, the weight of my words sinking in. Then, Richard's eyes widened, followed by a chorus of exclamations and congratulatory words from the rest of the band.

Flake's grin was wide as he exclaimed, "Congratulations, you two!" Oliver clapped Christoph on the back, and Paul enveloped me in a tight hug, his excitement palpable.

Till, typically stoic, had a rare twinkle in his eyes as he spoke, "That's amazing news, Y/N. Congratulations."

As the excitement settled, the bandmembers took turns asking questions, sharing their own experiences as parents, and offering their support. It was a heartwarming conversation that made me feel like part of the Rammstein family in an even more profound way.

As the rehearsal continued, the mood was one of celebration and happiness. We played a small part of the song "Engel" together, laughing and enjoying the music. The experience was a blend of my personal joy and the deep bond that Christoph and I had with the band.

In the end, that day was filled with love, camaraderie, and a sense of unity that I would forever cherish. The journey into parenthood was just beginning, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to share it with. The memory of that day would remain etched in my heart, a testament to the unbreakable bonds formed through music, friendship, and the joy of new beginnings.