↳𝙞𝙣 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙠𝙯

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Changbin and Virgo bravely go to the grocery store with masks on to get the necessary items (toilet paper, disinfectants, food, and more).

Han, Capricorn, and Aquarius are so mad that they can't go out.
"Someone please call me, text me, I don't know, anything!"
"Guys, can we go to the restaurant just down the road?"
"I miss going outtttttt!!"

Seungmin, Gemini, and Sagittarius are so happy that they're locked inside the house. They'd be found reading books on the regular and scrolling through social media in their own rooms.

To try and pass the time, I.N., Scorpio, and Pisces are your go-to people when you're bored. They would always have something fun in mind to do, whether it's puzzles, coloring in a book, playing Twister, Monopoly, UNO, or anything!

Hyunjin and Cancer are were solemnly looking out the window in silence, before softly punching the glass and slightly raging because they can't go out.

Lee Know and Taurus are going around the house, making sure objects/people are clean and disinfected.

Felix, Libra, and Aries attempt to try and learn something new, baking and cooking together recipes found to see if they're successful or not.

Bang Chan and Taurus always take precautions and tests for COVID every day.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───