t w o

Going into the house, Avienne's jaw dropped again when she realise that not only the front view of the house is amazing but also the inside.

"I cannot believe my eyes, there's no way this house is real" Avienne said because she still shocked over the house beautiful structure.

"It is real Evie, before your grandpa passed out he succeeded to built this beautiful house" Granny replied to Avienne and start getting emotional.

"Aww, Im so sorry granny I didn't mean to do that" Avienne felt sorry for granny after hearing what she said.

"It's okay child, It's been years ago and life must goes on" Granny replied to Avienne again not want her to feel bad.

Evienne and Lethicia have some little chit chat with their granny after they arrive but not soon after they realise it's been an hour.

They going up to their room that granny have prepared for them to take a shower and unpacked their thing.

Granny also ask them to going down to have dinner together after they done.

"Hye, granny. It's look so delicious what are you cook" said Avienne then start eating the food.

"It's your favourite, kid" Granny replied after seeing the exiting expression of Avienne.

"Dont you want to wait for me Evie, aah what kind of behavior is this" Lethicia who just going down see that Avienne already eating.

"Come on okay, it's just a food. Why do you complaining so much" Avienne stop eating after hearing what Lethicia said.

"It is not just a food, it is the most delicious food in the world that cook by a special person" Lethicia replied
not wanting to lose to their sister.

Granny stop them from having a fight. After that they wathcing movies while having popcorn and coke. And that's how their night end.

___________________________________

In the morning Avienne was waked up by a sudden loud noise.

Granny and Lethicia who heard that noise immediately run to search for the sound and end up to Avienne's room.

"What was the loud noise" Said Lethicia with scared expression on his face.

"Are you okay, girl?" Said granny who just clearly finish cooking and still having appron on her.

"I dont know, I just wake up and suddenly hearing the loud noise. Don't worry I'm okay" Avienne replied to them and still shock over the loud noise.

"Okey, then. I will ask the guard to discover where was the noise come from because it's either be a bad sign or a good sign" Granny replied to them before going out to search for Erick.

"Oh, I hope mom and dad were okay"
Lethicia immediately call her parent to check on them.

Erick the guard of the house quickly check on the house and finally something.

"Madam, I think the loud noise come from the back of the house there's some broken window over there" Erick quickly reporting to Granny.

"Do you know who could possibly do this" Granny replied with a worried expression.

"I think it's cause by some bad boys that live around here, the police have tried to catch them due to many steeling's report but never have a chance to catch them" Erick explaining to granny about his tought.

After hearing what Erick said Granny start to worry. So she ask Erick to check on the house and report if there is something happen.

Granny who was stopped cooking by the loud noise, continue finish her cooking.

"Evie, Lethicia come on dish already done" Granny calling for Avienne and Lethicia to let them eat for their breakfast.

"Yum it's spaghetti carbonara, my favourite!" Lethicia said after saw the dish granny have made for them.

While eating granny ask if Lethicia could send her to buy some grocerries since the driver taking a short holiday.

"Lethicia can you send me to the market to buy some grocerries" Granny asking for a help.

"Okay, granny but how about Evie?" Lethicia agreeing to granny.

"Nah, I'm okay I can just stay at home while you guys go out" Avienne replied to Lethicia.

Before granny and Lethicia going out, they have already told Avienne to stay at home until they arrive. Now there's only Lethicia, Erick and maid left at home.

Avienne going back to her room after walking around the house to get some rest.

While at her room, Avienne sitting next to her room's window to take some fresh air. Then suddenly, she found a lake not too far behind her granny's house.

"Wow it's that a lake! I'm gonna take a look" Avienne feel exiting to take a look at the lake but suddenly she remmeber about her granny's warning

Avienne take an initiative to message her sister to let her know that she going out.

Lethicia I wanna go out to take a look at the lake behind granny's house
(Avienne)

Wait, There's a lake?
(Lethicia)

Im not sure yet, that's why I want to take a look first
(Avienne)

Okay, but don't go out for too long granny and I will be there soon ( Lethicia)

Okay, love ya ❤️
(Avienne)

Take care 😉
(Lethicia)

"This was the only side, I love about her" Avienne feel happy and start walking out.

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Check out another chapter for even more exiting part😉.

LOVE YA'LL❤️