Chapter 10

Valley unwillingly walked into her father's restaurant. She made her way to the back to hang up her things when she saw Damien.
Seeing him instantly made her flesh crawl. She hated him for how bad he treated her.
"Hey" Damien said to her
She just continued to walk and ignore him. She was not about to be apart of his bullshit and games. "Why won't you answer me." He asked her pulling her gently by her arm. "Bruh don't fucking touch me. I don't fuck with you. You don't fuck with me. So gone" she told him as clear as she could.
Valley walked away to her art room and started working on her art piece for the big show. It was exactly one week away. She was so excited. She knew her daddy was gonna be proud of her.
Damien watched as Valley walked away. He picked up his phone to call his pops.

"Pop's this lil bitch is so hard to crack" Damien said into the phone.

"What the fuck you mean she too hard to crack?"

" Pop's I keep trying to get in good with her but she so fucking stubborn."

" well it's yo fault she's upset. You better get that shit together. That lil bitch is the only way I could get to that nigga Money"

"Yes sir" Damien said before he hung up with his father. He had to make sure he didn't fuck this up. He knew his pops wouldn't play a single game with him. He couldn't fuck this up. He put his phone back in his pocket then made his way to Valley's little art room. He watched as Valley focused in on her work. He liked that she was passionate about something, but he couldn't stand her ass at all.

"Instead of watching my daughter you should be working" Carnell said carrying a case of meant pass Damien. Damien looked upside his head as if he was crazy. He dam sure couldn't stand Carnell.

Damien hated the entire family The brothers, the mother, and Money. He just walked behind Carnell and went to work like he was suppose to in order to get the job done.

I KNOW THIS IS VERY SHORT BUT ILL UPDATE AGAIN LATER ON TODAY I DID THIS SMALL CHAPTER TO SET THE PLOT UP IF U CONFUSED DONT BE ITS GONE ALL MAKE SENSE.