The Lady in Black Hood

************************************

There was a woman wearing a black hood. She runs into the forest to escape. She is carrying a baby which is the reason why the Light Army is chasing her. The Light Army is led by the 7 Holy Gods. Each of them has its own characteristics:

FIRE
WATER
WIND
EARTH

and the unique ones:

Holy
Dark
Calamity

Every 100 years pass. Only one person is born with the ability to have all the said qualities.

It means,

"To much power may lead to destruction"

In order to avoid that event, the 7 Holy Gods decided to use the Light of Purification on the baby where it will lose its memory and thus they can manipulate it and avoid any trouble. To perform the Light of Purification ritual, a hundred armies are needed to capture the woman. But the woman is very smart.

It was like lightning at the speed that it went to the forest. After this, the army rained fireballs on h
her back at the same time. It immediately jumps up the tree then moves to the other tree while attacking those it encounters. The army doesn't know what the woman is planning but they have plans ready. Even though there was no certainty, they no longer doubted this plan because the other army was just waiting below to attack. The woman do not notice this because they cannot be seen or felt. The woman was surprised when suddenly someone rained down a light spear from below. There are so many but he doesn't know where they come from. Shee avoided them but not all. She was hit. So she lost her balance and ended up falling from the high tree. Even though her whole body was in pain from being hit by light spears and falling to the ground, he forced himself to get up and stand despite the wounds sustained from the attack of the invisible army. After the woman stood up, they gradually appeared to her. Countless armies surrounded her so he prepared himself. She closed his eyes. She pulled her left leg back while her left hand was holding the sageo band of her katana and her right hand was on its tsuka. She fell silent for a moment, motionless, as if by feel she knew the number of armies.

As the woman calmly closed her eyes, the light spears of the armies were starting to form but before they were finished, she was able to knock out all the armies in a single cut. Not one was left alive.

The woman remained standing for a moment, her whole body covered in blood as if she had killed in a brutal way. It can be noticed that her eyes turned red and gradually turned black. She was weakly supported by her katana but ended up falling to his knees.

Using the blood, she did try to made a magic circle.

At first the magic circle disappeared immediately and finally at the second time. Its formation succeeded. The magic circle lit up.

"Gomen Sakura-chan. Suki Dayo"
(I'm sorry Sakura-chan. I love you), she kissed her on the forehead and then lowered her to the middle of the magic circle with the katana she used.

"Please, take my daughter to the future!"
and little by little her daughter disappeared along with the magic circle.

'Sa.. yo.. nara Sakura-chan"

At this point she heard voices. Voices simultaneously uttering a ritual from above. She looked up, there she saw the army. They form a circle. The woman tried to get up to escape but it was too late, the bright magic cicle appeared at her feet. She can no longer escape or even take action to stop them. She was too tired to chase after them. She has no strength left. She just closed his eyes. Waiting for whatever might happen. Until she was completely engulfed by the light that enveloped her in the atmosphere until the woman could no longer be seen... .

************************************