FEELINGS JAM IN THE HORNPILE (ALTERNATE ENDING)

Gamzee and I lay in the horn pile having a feelings jam.

"You do realize this is uncomfortable as fuck, right?" I growled.

"Oh come on, it ain't that bad, motherfucker." Gamzee drawled.

"Why the fuck am I even friends with you? I fucking hate you more than I hate John, Neko, and Strider combined!" I shouted.

Gamzee pulled me closer and nuzzled his face in my neck. "You always all up and say that, but I know it's not motherfucking true. Our friendship is miraculous as fuck."

"If you get your fucked up face paint in my hair I swear to gog I will cull you."

"That's it, Kar-bro. Let all those feelings out, man."

I exhaled deeply. "I don't know how I really feel about Neko." I admitted.

"What do all up and motherfucking mean, bro?"

"She made black love to her moirail and when she told me, part of me wanted to kill her while the other half wanted to hug her and get her to stop crying."

"Bro, I think you're going motherfucking red for Neko-sis."

"Fuck no. It just sorta reminded me of all the times I had to shoosh pap you into oblivion."

"Well what does your bloodpusher motherfucking say?"

"It's telling me to punch you in the face." I hissed.

Gamzee growled and pinned me to the floor. "Bro, we can't have a feelings jam if you don't share your motherfucking feelings."

"It's your fault I'm in this shitty hornpile anyway, assclown." I yelled trying to break free. I thrashed about trying to get him to loosen his grip but Gamzee didn't let up.

"Gamzee, when's the last time you ate a sopor pie?" I asked almost afraid.

"Three days ago, motherfucker." He grinned widely. Shit.

"Kur-" I tried to yell for Kurloz but Gamzee forced his lips onto mine to keep me from yelling. I had nowhere to go; I was trapped between Gamzee and the floor. After a while Gamzee finally pulled away.

"What the fuck, man?" I shouted.

"Couldn't all up and have you callin' Kur-bro." he sneered. I just stared at Gamzee.

"Why the fuck are you pinning me down, fuckass?"

"I'm not letting you go until you're all up and motherfucking honest with your feelings, bro."

"Right now all I'm feeling is the urge to strangle your stupid ass until you stop breathing." Gamzee tightened his grip a bit but I managed to flip us over. I scrambled to my feet and dashed for the door;before I could try anything Gamzee had me pinned against the wall. He grabbed my head and tried to get me to face him but my squirming caused him to grip my horns instead. Before I could stop it a deep purr emitted from my throat. Fuck.

"Gamzee, I swear you-" he cut me off by kissing me again. Why is it I always get cut off with a kiss? Gamzee trailed a hand down to my jeans and unclasped the button. What the fuck is going on here? He let go of my wrists and I tried to push him away. He barely moved and reached under my shirt to stroke my grub scars; I bit down on his lip hoping he would pull away. No, stop it! You fucking idiot, what about Neko?! He forced his body closer to mine; I reached up and grabbed his hair trying to get him to release me. Gamzee pulled away and panted heavily. I should stop this now. He nuzzled his face in my neck and bit down on the spot that Neko had marked just yesterday. Neko. I pushed Gamzee away slapping him as hard as possible.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I shouted angrily.

"I just wanna show you how much I all up an MOTHERFUCKING hate you." He growled. I need to find a way to at least get him a little high, but how can I get him to ingest some sopor?

"You know what I really fucking ate about you? That stupid Faygo and that fucking sopor shit you like so much." I yelled hoping that maybe a little reverse psychology would work.

"Nice try, but no. I know you're trying to stall but what's the point? You hate Neko and she hurt you, so why not get even." Gamzee forced me against the wall again; he leaned down closer to me and I growled biting his neck. I could feel his bulge squirming against my leg. I rubbed my knee against him and felt the deep growl reverberate in his throat. I stabbed my nails into his arms and bit his neck until I tasted blood. Gamzee grabbed me by the horns again and forced my head back against the walls; he claimed my lips as his own and shoved his tongue into my mouth. His bulge wriggled free and rubbed itself against my stomach. I pulled my nails from his flesh and scrapped my teeth harshly against his tongue. He tasted like Faygo sopor and it made me want to fucking vomit. Wait a fucking minute. I forced his face away from mine grabbing his mouth to keep him from trying to kiss me again.

"IF YOU HAD SOPOR THREE DAYS AGO THEN WHY THE FUCK IS THE TASTE STILL IN YOUR MOUTH?!" I was more than irate at this point, but there was no turning back now. Gamzee kept his body firmly pressed against mine; his bulge finally found the opening to my unclasped jeans and wrapped itself around my bulge. I loosened my grip on Gamzee's face and leaned back against the wall. I grabbed his horns causing him to force his hips against mine.

"I motherfucking lied." He whispered after biting my ear. He dragged his tongue down my face to my neck. I let out a deep groan and rubbed his horns with more urgency. Gamzee leaned down and I forced my tongue past his slightly parted lips. We pulled away, a strand of saliva connecting us. The door opened and I turned to see Neko; her eyes turned a deep purple which meant that she was beyond angry. Well I'm dead.

"I should probably be very angry right now," she growled. "But since Dave just helped me realize that I feel red for Karkat I'm gonna let this go. Now I'm gonna go gouge out my eyes." She stated running up the stairs.

"Guess your black quadrant is all up and motherfucking free now." Gamzee smirked.

"Wait, does that make me your kismesis or your auspistice?" I questioned quite confused.

"It makes us miraculous, but also more auspicious since I guess we're still bros." Gamzee answered.

"Wait quadrants don't work like that!" Neko yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Fuck it. It's whatever the fuck we want it to be!" I shouted.

"Cool with me." Gamzee slurred.

"Whatever, just please put your bulges away." Neko flushed turning back to her room.