Chapter Prologue: How "He" came to be: part 1

"YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" A shadow like figure said that with rage as he was sealed in a vault. The man who sealed him then said "im sorry...this is the only way..." he said with sympathy "you we're blinded by power, you arent the person that i know...Afireyon"

20 years ago
??? POV
"For the last time, if we continue to rule over the other tribes might rebel. We should stop and let them have freedom!" I said, i was talking to the king of the leo tribe or should i say my older brother, its been years since our tribe ruled over the world, but seeing the other tribes suffering made me think that we should stop our rule and let the people make their own choices. But my brother wouldnt agree with my suggestion. "WHAT?!, you think we stop our tyrany?!, we ruled over the world to bring order to the world! Those people are just low lives, let them suffer" he said that with anger on his face. "THEN?!, ITS AN NEW ERA! If we keep doing this, in just a matter time the other tribes will exile us!" I shouted, but doing that was a mistake... "what did you say?, us getting exile?, HA! You should chose your words wisely, if you want you can be those low lives, from now on you BANISHED from this tribe" he said to me. "What?!" I said in shock "for now on you AREN'T part of the royal family, GUARDS! TAKE HIM AWAY." He shouted, then two guards appear and drag me out the palace and out of the tribes gate. "LET ME GO!" i screamed, the guards then threw me out of the tribe. "You aren't part of the leo tribe anymore, from this day foward you are now known as the "Forbidden lion" BEGONE!" After they said that, they closed the gate on me. Well this is a new start for me, being an outcast.
-
-
Narrator's POV
After [REDACTED] was banished, the guards return to the palace and told the king it was done. "Sir we have banished your brother" said the first guard, "very well, you two may leave" said the king with a troubled expression on his face, Both of the guard's left the throne room, leaving the king alone. Right after the guard's left a butler came in and saw the kings expression and then said "Sir i see you have a troubled expression, aren't you happy that your brother is gone?" Said the butler, the king stared at the butler with a cold expression, "Leave" he said to the butler "B-but sir i-" the butler tried to speak but was cut off. "I SAID LEAVE!" The king shouted, the butler left the room scared.
-
-
-
The king's mind
Was banishing my brother a mistake?

Am i happy banishing my brother?

Why am i troubled?

What is this odd feeling?
...

...
Am i feeling regret?

...

...
It will pass by..eventually

TO BE CONTINUE