Chapter Six, First Half: Game On!!

A/N: This chapter was much longer than I thought, so I decided to split it up into two parts. This is the first half, Game On!!

—--------------------

Asahiyama High School Field

  "Why are we here again?" A boy with short black hair asked, his voice was dead panned, not wanting to be at the game. "C'mon Fuutarou-kun! Yotsuba invited us to watch!" A girl with short pink hair said, with a smile on her face. "You're so ungrateful Fuu-kun." Another said, with a pair of butterfly-shaped ribbons said with an annoyed tone in her voice. Fuutarou was annoyed that he was forced to come along, although the announcer of the game cut their conversion as his voice could be heard throughout the entire field. "Hello hello, students and friends. Welcome to the Football(soccer) game between Tempo High and Asahiyama High!!" The teacher spoke loudly, it was enough for even people from outside to hear them. "Whether you're someone from Tempo High, or a home student at Asahiyama, we hope you enjoy this game between their teams!!" The teacher went on, it definitely got the attention of the six as they put their attention to the field.

  It wouldn't be long before a girl with chin-length hair and a green bunny ribbon spoke. "Look, look! They're starting!!" Her voice was filled with ecstasy and a smile on her face. She pointed out to the field where the players were walking out. >Well, Yotsuba is definitely enjoying this...< Fuutarou thought to himself, "Miku, look, it's your boyfriend!" The girl with short hair spoke, talking to Miku, Kuroiku was the third person to come out onto the field. "Ichika.. He isn't–" Miku responded, trying to clear the misconception with her sisters. "What's he even good at?" A girl with long hair and star pins asked, putting her chin on the stand, interrupting Miku. "Well, he did prevent Miku from getting hit by a ball." Ichika pointed out, reminding them of what happened. "... that's not enough to convince me." The girl with butterfly ribbons responded, pulling out her phone. "Let's see... What was his name again?"  She asked, looking at her sisters, "Nino, I don't think you need to do that–" Fuutarou spoke but got cut off by the announcer who spoke again. "And the teams are in their formations! The game is starting off with a kickoff!" >Can't even say anything without getting cut off!!< Fuutarou yelled at himself internally, frustrated he could barely say anything.

—--------------------

A/N: Just know from now on I'm making up characters for the game besides the ones mentioned in chapter four so uhh yeah :>

—--------------------

  Piiip!! The ref blew their whistle, signaling the start of the game. It was Asahiyama's ball and their striker Isamu sent the ball to their winger who received it well. The game started slow and nothing much happened during the first minutes. Just a couple of passes, figuring out each other's game strat, then as the game got to the 15th minute, that's when it started. "Over here Aoi!" Their winger yelled out, "Found you Riku." Aoi said as he passed the ball to Riku. He got a good first touch on the pass. >Alright Tempo, let's see how talented you really are..< Riku thought to himself as he looked up from the ball. He quickly found a path through, he dribbled through the team, although one person kept himself on Riku. "Gah, you're really not giving up on this, are you, number nine?" Riku said, looking at Ryo, who was keeping him marked.  "I won't leave you open for your fancy tricks." Ryo responded, keeping up with the winger. "Well, guess there's no choice..." Riku said, suddenly changing his direction and turning back, there was a good path for him to cross the ball. "Here you go, Isamu!" Riku said as he lifted his right foot, kicking the ball with a good outside curve to it(Trivela). The ball was perfect and landed at the feet of Isamu too which he shot the ball low, getting Asahiyama their first point.