⋆ 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ⋆

|| 𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐗 𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐨!𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ||

𝐃𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐨

❝ You Fucking Cock Sucking Idiots! Can't You See!? Those Who Have Seen What They Shouldn't Have Seen Don't Need To Exist In This World!❞

𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:
Doppio

[Real Name: N͚̘̖̻̓́a̷̙̬͍̪̗̝̤̪͕̩̠̬̪̟͗̀ͦ̎̂̄͂m̷̤̲̣̻̮̞̠͈̥̻̗̣͚̺ͧ̂͛̓̌͑ͬ̏̀̕e̒ͦ̇̈҉͙͓̳ ]

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑:
Female

𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓:
5'7

𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘:
??/??/???

𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍:
???

𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍:
Dissociative Right-Hand

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐎𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:
Passione Underboss
Boss Right-hand

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒:
Organized Crime
Aiding And Abetting
Attempted Murder

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘:

Doppio is a very patient, friendly, kind, reliable, trustworthy, and honest person although she's a bit cowardly and automatically reverts to a state of true fear and submission, often choosing the safest option. Doppio mostly behaves like a good-natured person and is by default a friendly and polite individual. She is good with children and is a huge animal and bug lover. Doppio is a lot more patient than the usual person would be in certain situations. She will usually never resort to violence, even when she is being harassed.

Doppio does believe herself to be unlucky and is fiercely loyal to her Boss and loves helping others, providing practical help for them. However, she can take this to an extreme and end up neglecting her own emotional needs in the process. She is also forgetful, has poor memory, and hallucinates a lot of things being a phone.

Doppio can be Bipolar and subjected to angry mood swings, swearing and insulting heavily during these fits. And is very violent and unhinged when someone tries to kill her, or her mission is being threatened by someone who's after the Boss or someone ever interfering in her private matters. She would do anything to stop them, even if it meant flat-out disobeying her Boss's orders.

✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐁 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃: 『𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐇』

Doppio is capable of using EPITAPH, a sub-ability of KING CRIMSON, that allows her to see ten seconds into the future and perform powerful strikes.

✩ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃: 『𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍』

Doppio can also use KING CRIMSON's arms; which Doppio assumes she is borrowing from her Boss. The ability is to erase a given frame of time; it starts from the instant the ability is activated and can be made to last up to 10 seconds. During this period of erased time, only whoever has it remains fully conscious and is the only one who can re-adjust their actions.

There May Or May Not Be Yandere Themes Idk