Chapter six.

"AND WE WERE . . . Right outside like this. And all we hear is just, "BAM! BAM! BAM!" Knocking paint of the wall, G! From the inside. All right? And i'm just looking at him, like—"

JJ walked towards them, "Wait, first off, look at this shit." Running his hands through his hair as paint dots fall out of it. "That's dandruff disgusting." Maxine told him looking away.

The rest of them made a face, "Okay, thank you." Pope smacking his head away. "Look at all that. All right? That's paint. At that point, I was just, like.. I'm waiting for death."

Maxine picked black polish of her nails, "Okay, JJ. You are overwhelmed, but your probably twisting the story right now."

Pope's head fell back in his hands, "Oh, okay, so you saw the guys that shot at us, right?"

"Yeah." He breathed out.

"Did you get a good description of them? What did they look like?" Pope asked, Maxine nodded, "Yeah. Anything that could help."

"Anything we can bring to a police report, maybe?" Pope questioned, Dahlia and Kiara agreed. "Yeah."

"Burly." JJ blurted out.

Pope repeated it, looking confused by his choice of words. "Burly?" JJ nodded, "Yeah, you know, like—"

"That's not very helpful." Kiara mumbled.

JJ sighed, "Okay, well, no, like the type of guy at my dad's garage. I mean, you guys know he made cargo hides for drug smugglers."

"Yeah. Yes. No, we know." Dahlia said. "I can tell you with full confidence, these boys, these killers.. they're square groupers." Taking a blow of his joint.

Pope leaned on his palm, facing the blonde boy. "They're square groupers, like Marci square grouper? Like Pablo Escobar, square grouper?"

JJ nodded, "Yeah man." Kiara rolled her eyes. "You guys, not everything is a kingpin movie."

Pope straightened himself on the couch focusing his attention back on JJ. "What does this square grouper look like? Specifically? Because apparently you don't know what to look for."

JJ cut him off, "Dude, you weren't there. Dude!" He yelled. "I wasn't taking little mental polaroids the entire time. I was under duress, okay? But I can tell you..."

Maxine lifted herself from the couch, "J, breath. We understand your situation." He exhaled calming himself down. "I can tell you. The way that Ms. Lana was screaming. That these guys are serious, serious hombres, man."

"You guys we're all high in our emotions right now. Multiple shocking things happened these past days." Dahlia told them.

"It's a heavy vibe, to be honest." Maxine sighed, "Yeah, I'm not liking this very much." JJ mumbled.

"Okay, but why would they want the compass?" Kie asked, it was just a compass. What was so important about it? "It's a piece of shit. You couldn't pawn it off for five bucks if you wanted to. No offence, John b. I know it's in your family—"

John b interrupted his friend. "The office. My dad. My dad's office. He always kept the office locked because he was worried about his competitions stealing his Royal Merchant research. As used to laugh at him like he was gonna find it. But now that he's gone, I've just kinda. I just left it as he kept it." John b ranted.

"Yeah, for when he gets back." Dahlia said.

The brunette boy, opened the door. "I've slept over here like 600 times, and I've never seen this door opened." Maxine hummed.