helping Tommy

*Ziggy is terrified and holds joshs hand* Ziggy: "We have to help him" Josh: "yes i know but if we try to hold the axe then he will cut our hands off how do we take the axe from him without him trying to cut our hands off of our bodies" Ziggy: "cmon i have an idea, i will distract him again and you will try to take the axe from him before he kills me" Josh: "lets hope i will take it before he kills you" *ziggy stands up and goes to tommy* Ziggy: "hi tommy" Tommy: "help me...please ziggy please help me i just wanna be normal again" *Ziggy goes to him carefully and holds his face* Ziggy: "i will help you, we will help you but you will have to resist also" *They hear someone come in and they hide together* *them whispering* Ziggy: "Look its... cindy, no i dont wanna see her" Tommy: "look i dont wanna see either but we have to kill her ziggs even tho i dont want to because its not really her" *puts his arm around her* Tommy: "but its gonna be okay, okay?" *Ziggy starts to cry* Tommy: "hey, dont cry its gonna be okay we will kill her but everything will be okay ziggs." *Ziggy shakes her yeah* Ziggy: "Youre right.." *they hear someone walking to them* Ziggy: "its her. Can i have that?" *points to the axe* *Tommy gives her the axe* *ziggy stands up and runs to cindy quietly* *ziggy slashed cindy in the head and cindy dies* *ziggy starts to cry* Ziggy: "Why did i do that?" Tommy: "Cause you had to, Ziggy... come here" *Tommy hugs ziggy while shes crying* *josh, deena, C.Berman and sam start to run to them* Josh: "Ziggy, are you okay? whats wrong?" *ziggy nods no while crying and hugs josh* Josh: "its okay, im here, everyones here its okay ziggy" Sam: "i mean what you did right now it was so brave i mean shes your sister" Ziggy: "no, shes not, thats not my sister my sister is not a monster" *Josh is trying to calm her down while shes crying* *they hear a gunshot and everybody looks infront of them* *tommy falls to the ground* Ziggy: "TOMMY!!" *Ziggy runs to tommy* Ziggy: "no, no tommy you can die please dont die on me, i lost everyone i cant lose you too" Tommy: "Ziggy...i" *tommy closes his eyes* Ziggy: "tommy...tommy....tommy no.. no no no no please please wake up. Tommy please wake up...tommy" *Ziggy looks up* Ziggy: "YOU! YOURE A MONSTER!" *ziggy goes to him* Ziggy: "YOURE A MONSTER YOU KILLED HIM YOURE A FUCKING MONSTER YOURE NO GOODE YOURE ARE SO FUCKING EVIL. YOU KILLED HIM HE WAS ALL I HAD LEFT AND YOU KILLED HIM" *she says while shes punching him* Nick: "He was evil.... that wasnt tommy...." Everybody: "IT WAS HIM" Ziggy: "YOURE FUCKING EVIL I DONT KNOW HOW I WAS INLOVE WITH YOU AND I KNOW IM YOUNG ME BUT STILL I DONT GET HOW I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN YOU DID ALL OF THIS YOU CAUSED ALL OF THIS SHIT ALL THESE KILLERS ALL THE DEADS EVERYTHING EVERYTHING WAS YOUR FAULT YOU ASSHOLE" Nick: Ziggy....  Ziggy: "NO DONT DONT Ziggy ME CAUSE EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT" *Ziggy punches him hard and he falls to the ground* Ziggy and C.Berman: "FUCK YOU" *C.Berman knocks him out* *Ziggy falls to the ground crying* *Josh goes to her* *Josh is whispering in her ear* Josh: "its okay, its okay, its okay" Ziggy: "hes dead... he killed him" Josh: "i know ziggy...i know" *kisses her head* Ziggy: "he was like my brother" Josh: "i know ziggy, its okay" Deena: "how about this, we go home and we will have a movie night, okay?" *Ziggy looks at her* Sam: "i know how it feel but how about we will do your favorite things and try to get your mind off of things that bother you and only think about your favorite stuff okay?" *Ziggy nods with her head* Sam: "come on" *holds out her hand and ziggy takes it* Sam: "you know, im glad you came into our lives cause if you wouldnt then i wouldnt have know how cool you are." *Ziggy laughs* Ziggy: "thanks. And i heard about you alot youre a really cool person even cooler than me i mean you did all of that for your friends. Youre a really cool person" *sam and ziggy laugh* Deena: "Whatcha guys talking about?" Ziggy and Sam: "About how cool we are" *Josh goes to them and holds ziggys hand* Josh: "Are you okay?" Ziggy: "Yeah. I mean i did lose tommy and my sister but atleast i didnt lose all of you" *smiles at them and josh* Ziggy: "and im kinda glad i met you josh" Josh: "kinda?? you should be really glad you met me." Ziggy: "and i am." *Ziggy holds joshs hand and they both laugh* *they go to sam and deena* *Ziggy holds out her hand* *Sam takes it and sam holds deenas hand* *they walk out of the mall hand in hand in hand in hand in hand*