2

Author's pov-

She scrutinized him from up to down and this time going around him round and round.

"Really?"

"You're wasting my time, let me show you"

He said and took his hand in the direction of her nape but got hit by her hand.

"Oww" he reacted and pulled his hand back to himself.

"Do vampires also have jobs? Don't you have tons of money to live on for the rest of your life"

"If you don't then what's the point of living since a long tim-"

"I have tons and tons of money"

"The what does it mean by I'm wasting your time if you don't have to worry about money"

"You're speaking a lot"

"Oh I've never met a vampire so want to know, had these books and movies given me right knowledge or not"

He put his hand to his head by her annoying questions, he just wanted to have his dinner peacefully but it's been disrupted by this illogical, bold, fearless, beautiful and annoying woman.

"What will you do after obtaining that?"

"I'll write a book and let the new generations know what are the changes there have been in Vampires over the-"

"You really think you'll get out of here alive?"

"I won't?" She asked curiously.

"No"

"Oh that's what I need right now to never see the sun again"

He didn't liked her reply coz it was not like the other humans he has met, he wanted to ask more but his principles aren't allowing him.

"Oh you really want to die?" He wanted to end this discussion as soon as possible as her blood smelled too sweet and he can't control himself for a very long time coz he's hungry right now.

She closed her eyes and something in her brain clicked after keeping in mind the appearance of this handsome vampire.

"So according to my knowledge vampires drained out blood from humans"

He nodded and thought why is he even having this conversation with a mere human, he should just-

She clicked her tongue.

"Fine I'll give it to you"

Who is even she to tell him he has her permission, he'll definitely drink her blood with or without it.

He took his hand in the direction of her nape but again got hit by her.

"What?"

"First listen"

He is annoyed.

"How can a mere human like you give me orde-"

She put her mobile in between his teeth and  he stopped speaking.

"Learn to listen to others too"

He raised his hand to remove her mobile from his mouth but she grabs both of his wrists and lock in one palm of her.

A little spark they both felt when their skin touch each other's.

"I told you first listen to me"

"Whoare youeven toorderme around" he pissed his teeth on her mobile and the screen were cracking with his strong vamp teeth but she can makeout the words he's trying to speak.