Hated Me | Bucky Barnes

Warnings - strong language, mentions of sa

<.>

I woke up from a long nap, to someone poking my hip.

"Wake up, we have to go now." I heard.

Fuck. I totally forgot that today was the day of me and Buckys duo mission.

I did not want him to be my partner. We hate each other. He is so annoying. But he's also kind of cute.

I rolled my eyes. "You can't wake me up more peacefully?"

"No I actually can't, get up." He said.

I sighed and got up. We went downstairs and Bucky drove us to where we had to go.

"Okay, the person who has the last stone is behind this abandoned house. Y/n you need to be careful, he is very dangerous. Signal me if he hurts you." Bucky said, turning to look at me.

"Why do you care if I get hurt? You hate me anyways." I said.

"Just go." Bucky said, ending that conversation. Weird.

"Who is it again?" I asked him, confused.

"Gunner Coleman." He said.

My heart dropped at the name. That is the man who sa'd me.

"You good?" Bucky asked.

"Uh, I don't know. He um, he sa'd me a couple months ago." I said.

"What? You didn't tell me."

"Because you hate me." I said back at him.

"I'm going to fucking kill him."

I walked up behind the corner, hiding myself. Gunner turned around and looked around, not seeing me, thank god.

I took out my gun, holding it against my chest. Bucky looked at me and nodded.

I leaped out into action. I jumped into his back, covering his eyes while I brought him down the floor.

I punched Gunner right in the nose. I grabbed his hair and smacked it right onto the cement. I banged it, over and over.

He flipped me over, pinning me onto the floor and him on top of me.

"Trying to get back at me for what I did to you?" He said, punching my gut.

"No, actually." I said, struggling under his grip.

I looked around for anything I could use.

A rock.

I grabbed the rock and smashed it right over his head. Some of his men, I am guessing, came up and started trying to grab me.

I kicked the first one right in the balls, and knocked the second one out with a powerful kick to the face.

Gunner came up behind me and grabbed me, taking me off into some abandoned house, the one we were fighting right behind.

I pushed him back into a window, some glass breaking on his head.

He grabbed my head and smashed it against the wall, making everything go black.

I woke up, tied to a chair in a basement looking thing. The room was still black, and I felt like the world was spinning.

I felt a black figure over me. I looked up to see Gunner, holding a knife.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to free my hands.

"I'm watching you struggle." He said.

He launched the knife right into my shoulder. I winced in pain. I've been stabbed before, but it still hurts.

He did it again right in my back.

"Fuck!" I screamed out.

The rope slipped. When he brought the knife down he must've accidentally cut the rope.

I reached my hand to my ear piece. "Bucky! Bucky we are in the basement! I-"

Gunner took my ear piece and through it across the room. The knife went into my stomach, over and over.

"Please, stop." I cried, in so much pain.

I heard Bucky come down the stairs. He shot Gunner right in the skull, making him fall to the ground.

"Oh my god, y/n." Bucky said, his eyes tearing up.

He untied my feet. He flipped Gunner over and took the last stone from his pocket. He shot him once more right in the dick.

I was crying, I was in so much pain.

Bucky picked me up and ran upstairs. He put me down in the back seat.

He got into the drivers seat and drove off back to the tower.

When we got there, Bucky picked me up, and brought me inside.

"Bruce! Steve! Someone, help!" Bucky shouted, crying.

Steve, Bruce, Tony and Natasha ran downstairs. My blood was all over me and Bucky.

"Holy shit." Tony said.

"In the hospital room hurry!" Bruce said.

Bucky carried me to the hospital room and laid me down on the bed.

"Bucky you have to get out."

"No, no I need to stay." He said, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"No you need to leave." Bruce said, and signaled for Steve and Tony to bring him out.

Steve and Tony grabbed Buckys arms, bringing him out of the room.

I eventually fell asleep, the blood rushing out of me faster than ever.

I woke up to the noise of the heart monitor. I groaned and adjusted myself. I felt a hand on my hand. I looked to my right to see Bucky holding my hand.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi."

"I'm so sorry I let you get hurt. Y/n I love you so much, I really do. I'm so fucking sorry I was so rude to you." He said, starting to cry.

"Bucky, you love me?" I asked him.

He nodded, repeatedly.

"I'm so in love with you." He said.

"Bucky I love you too." I said, bringing a smile to his face.

"Bruce said you'll be healed by next week. I'm going to stay here with you until you'rere able to go to your room." Bucky said.

"Oh, you don't have to do that." I said, shaking my head.

"No, please let me." He said, pleading.

I nodded.

Bucky kissed my forehead. Steve came in the room.

"Hey." He said.

I waved.

"How you feeling?" Bruce asked me.

"I feel empty to be honest. I lost a lot of blood." I said, looking at my stomach. The blood had spread to my clothes and the blankets and the sheets and the pillows.

"Well you'll be healed by next week hopefully. Make sure to not exercise or anything, it'll hurt your shoulder and stomach and your back." Bruce said.

I nodded.

Bucky looked at me, his eyes filled with tears.

"I can't believe I let you get hurt." He said, tears rolling down his face.

"Oh Bucky, it's not your fault. I swear." I said.

"It is. It really is. You got hurt." He said, crying.

"Bucky. It's okay, I promise." I said.

He nodded, wiping his tears. He looked down at me, and placed a nice, sweet, gentle kiss into my temples.