chapter 1

"takemichi, your out of toman."

He felt something shatter, his heart.
The trust he gave to this guys who were now looking down at him with pure hatred in their eyes.

Ofcourse, he noticed one or two of them weren't looking at him with hatred but with anger or sadness/guilt.

"Oh, okay.. but can I have one last handshake with atsushi?"
He tried to voice as calm as he could but a certain blonde can felt that he was at the urge of breaking down.

Takemichi didn't wait for their answer and goes up the stairs slowly, he counted every step he took like always.

8
.
9
.
10
.
.
.

He stopped and looked up with a closed eyes smile.

'always ten step above from me'

He thought while holding his tears back.

He took atsushi hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Please, don't let them die.. atsushi kendo." His eyes finally slip out a tear.

But, one thing bother someone or like everyone. Takemichi smile, his smile looks so free and peaceful like an burden has been removed and a huge burden.

Takemichi bows down and looks up with a toothy smile, ruffling his gel up hair down.

"Have a good life, toman."

'He didn't say guys'
That what's some of them were thinking. They all didn't liked the fact that takemichi looked so relieved.

Takemichi turns around but suddenly stops at the 2nd step, an raven hair thought that he would start begging to be back in the gang.

But that wasn't the case, takemichi took of his uniform and goes up again. Placing it right at his ex-leader feet.

"I shouldn't take something of yours should I now?" He chuckled but nobody neither smile nor chuckled, all of them were just looking at the blue eyes to go away.

So they can scr-

They all stare at the blonde walking away, he looked back again but this time at draken who looked at him with regret and tears in his eyes.

Draken eyes wide open when he saw what takemichi mouthed, and smiled again walking away.

' it's n o t yo ur fau lt'

Draken suddenly started tearing up, tears falling down his eyes one by one not stopping.

All the division captain and even the leader Mikey looked at him worried, while akkun was just looking at his hand which hanagaki shake.

"Oi! Draken what happen?!"
The raven hair baji shouted, with his sharp eyes almost crying too.

Mikey just shouted
"TODAY'S MEETING IS OVER!!"

All the people gathered around the temple started getting lesser and lesser until there was none other the division captain and akkun looking at Mikey and draken.

"I am going home"  chifuyu the usual cheerful one suddenly said and started going down the stairs.

"We are too.." the twins also said, but the one who usually smiles was frowning and was speaking in a low tone, while the other was already crying.

They both were going down the stairs with smiley hugging angry with patting his back while smiley looked like he had lost something important and it was his fault.

"Peh, let's go!" Pah suddenly shouted to peh who was staring at nothing witha blank expression.

"O-ok!" Peh followed behind pah and they both also goes down the stairs.

.

.

.

The sun was setting down and there were four boys just staring at the sun with no hint of light in there eyes.

"Guys, I need to go and take care of Luna and.."
Mitsuya didn't finished his sentence and just rushed down the stairs.

Akkun just look at the sun and said something shocking to the two boys.

"Takemichi, is moving to another town."
They all looked at atsushi shocked.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TE-"
Before draken can finished he was cut of by Mikey tears.

Mikey cried...

He cried infront of him...

"Takemitchi..."
Mikey mumbled and suddenly ran down the stairs.

Draken following him, they both started their bike.

.

.

.

One of the traffic police blowed his whistle out loud after seeing two bikes drove so fast by him.

"Tsk, tsk today's kids!!"
He grunts since he was too old for this job.

Mikey and draken drove as fats as they could to the train station.

When they reached there, takemichi was already sitting by the window crying.

"TAKEMICHI!!"
Mikey shouted, takemichi looked outside the train to see Mikey crying and shouting his name.

But the train was already started, takemichi opened the window.

"Bye, manjiro and ryuguji.."
Takemichi smiled and the train drove of.

Leaving two boys crying and broken inside.

DONE!!
This is a story after so many days.. but I hope you like it🖤