The bloody room.

INT. LOCAL SHOP (EMPTY) - 2:30 AFTERNOON, A MURDER OF A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL HAS OCCURRED.

'D. C. ROBERT DINSDALE tiptoes around the shop, followed by CHRISSIE FAIRBURN and D. C. JOE PAYNE, they travel upstairs to find an open door and peak inside.'

'THE BLOODY ROOM'
Completely empty except for rubbish and blood everywhere.

CHRISSIE FAIRBURN
Jesus Christ... whoever's done this-

'He walks further in and tightens his fist.'

D. C. JOE PAYNE
(Sarcastic)
Chris lose the temper.

D. C. ROBERT DINSDALE
(Sarcastic)
We're here to find evidence Chrissie, not to learn KungFu!

'They all laugh.'

CHRISSIE FAIRBURN
(Chuckling)
Always finding a way to make a fool out of me Bob! Right, let's take this seriously.

'They all agree to step further into the bloody room, the walls were covered in smear like paint, stuck on looking like a dark devil was desired to be shown. Robert turns to Joe with a colourless, haggard face.'

D. C. JOE PAYNE
(Concerned)
This is too much. Robert, are you ok?

'Robert stands as still as a statue with his eyes locked on the wall. Joe slowly puts his hand on him to walk him out of the room like a dog on a leash'

CHRISSIE FAIRBURN
(Scared)
But- you can't just leave me here... Joe!

D. C. JOE PAYNE
Oh Chrissie, grow up for gods sake!

CHRISSIE FAIRBURN
(Sarcastic)
Says the one with his arms wrapped around a bloody bloke. He can walk himself.

D. C. JOE PAYNE
(Angry)
Sometimes you really bloody get on my nerves Chrissie.

'Joe takes Robert outside while Chrissie stands in horror, panicking what he should do. He decides he doesn't want to do this alone. Chrissie exits the building.'

CHRISSIE FAIRBURN
That's enough malarkey for one day.

End of scene 1
_____________________________