Meet

Makayla is walking through the hallways at her school, HIGG academy. She gets a notification on her phone.

       Instagram             Now
Becky Hope
Can't wait to see you x

Makayla reads the message happily while walking through the hallways and enters a library but see that it's empty.
"Becky?" She calls out. Makayla reaches into her pocket and grabs out her phone.

       Instagram          2m ago
Becky Hope
actually can we meet up at break instead?

Makayla opens the notification and starts typing...
Okay😊❤️

And sends it. Then the principal comes on over the intercom
"Happy New Year, HIGGS girls. Uh, don't forget there'll now be students from all school years in your new form groups. I hope you enjoy getting to know some fresh faces in registration each day."
Makayla checks her arm to see a written note saying 'New form room: B25!' She leaves the library and walks to her new classroom for the year.

"Oh! If it isn't Makayla Jones. Happy new year." Says her new teacher.
"Hi, sir." Makayla says back.
"Come to join the Hamlet House?" Says the teacher trying to make a short conversation.
" Apparently so." She says back a little annoyed.
"Where did I put you I the seating plan? Ah, yes, you're over there. Next to Havan Flores. She's in year 11, so only one year older than you. One of the rugby girls too, I think. I'm sure you'll get along swimmingly. Or you can just sit in silence for the rest of the year. It doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever." The teacher says and goes back to working on her papers.
Makayla groans and walks over to her seat, but halfway there she stops to stare at the person who she finally got a good look at. Havan looks ups and smiles at Makayla. She starts to walk to her seat taking off her coat and placing it on her chair.
"Hi" Makayla says smiling
"Hi" Havan says smiling back and continues on with her work.
(The iconic hi words🥹)
               ~LATER~
Makayla walks out of the classroom as the bell rings and goes to the music room.
"Hey" says Becky Hope (Ben hope hate club🙄)
"Hey" Makayla reply's back with a soft tone.
"Sorry about earlier." Becky says
"It's fine" Makayla reply's back.
"I missed your face so much." Becky says and Makayla just chuckles.
"Really? Did you have a good Christmas?" Makayla says to Becky.
"Yeah. Yeah it was alright. You?" Becky says back to Makayla.
"Yeah. Yeah, it was good. Um... My whole family was around on Christmas Day and then-" Makayla gets cut off with Becky kissing her. They pull apart a few seconds later.
"You're so cute" Becky says. They both chuckle at the words that was just said.
"Okay" Makayla reply's back and gets pulled in by Becky for another kiss.
The school bell rings.
Becky wipes her lips. "See you later then, yeah? Still don't tell anyone about this."
"Oh. Um..." is all Makayla can manage out her mouth before Becky walks off. "Bye..." Makayla says while waving now standing in a classroom all by herself.
                  ~ TME SKIP ~
Makayla walking into class but bumps into someone. She then looks up and sees Havan. "Hi" Makayla says.
"Hi" Havan replies back.
                ~ A DIFF TIME ~
Both Makayla and Havan walking in the hallways seeing each other.
" Hi" says Havan quickly while smiling.
"Hi" Makayla says back, smiling as well.
         ~ A NEW TIME ~ (yes ik again it's in the show/book of heartstopper okay😭)

"Hi" Havan says while sitting down in her assigned seat next to Makayla.
Makayla looks but from her work. "Hi" Makayla says back.

            ~ NEW DIFF TIME ~ (get used to it at this point)
"Hi" Makayla says nervously seeing Havan in the hallways walking out of a classroom.
"Hi" Havan says back. "Are you going that way?" She continues.
"Yeah. Maths" Makayla reply's.
"Same" Havan says to her while looking back down at her papers and continues to walk.
"Are you literally doing your homework while walking to your lesson?" Makayla asks
"I might be" Havan answers in a silly tone.
"That's very chaotic." Says Makayla
"That makes me sound way cooler than I actually am." Havan says to her.
"Do you want me to do that for you?" Makayla asks
"No, im good." Havan answers
"I can tell you the answer." Makayla says wanting to help.
"Then I won't learn." Havan says debating.
"If you're stuck I can just... let me just.." Makayla says while Havan is playfully pushing her off her work while laughing.
"Get off" Havan reply's still trying to make an arm get off her work, but then accidentally writes on Makayla's hand.
"How dare you?" Makayla says playfully while feeling Havan grab her arm back to her. Havan put to little dots right next to each other to make a smiley face on Makayla's hand.
"Better?" Havan says.
"Maybe" Makayla reply's
They continue walking down the hallway together then Makayla spots Becky and decides to say hi.
"Hey." Makayla says smiling at Becky.
"What?" Becky stops in her tracks and looks at Makayla confusingly.
"Just... hi" Makayla reply's with Havan now looking at the two.
"Why are you talking to me? I don't even know who you are." Becky says to Makayla then turns to Havan.
"Alright mate?" Becky says to Havan.
"Uh.. yeah" Havan reply's to Becky.
"Yeah" Becky says smirking and looks at the two of them then walks off.
"You're Friends with Becky?" Makayla asks with a little sad tone.
"Uh, yeah. She's in my year. We having out sometimes." Havan reply's
A sad oh is all Makayla could spit out. She then starts walking ahead to her class.

   (NEW PART STARTS HERE)  -----------Time skip brought to you by Kit Connor :) -----------------

"I did it again. I brought Luca's drink. Again." Dana says. 
"Didn't you do that yesterday?" Terra (girl version of terrance) says snickering at Dana.
"Yes, Terra. Yes I did. And on mondayy" Dana says frustrated at herself.
"Luca isn't here" says Makayla while Dana interrupts by her saying "I knoww I just keep forgetting"
"Okay its obviously better that he's at an all boys school now. You know Mr.Reed was still refusing to call him Luca? He's a massive transphobe. Its still weird though there used to be four of us but now its three. Like, four is a group but three is just a- trio" Dana says to the group but while she is talking Makayla starts to zone her out and focuses on a certain someone playing around with her group of friends.
"Isn't that- Havan Flores? The girl you sit to in form?" Dana asks
"who?" Makayla says quietly acting clueless
"The one that looks like a golden retriever" Dana replied
"She doesn't look like a golden retriever! Okay, she does" Makayla says while laughing at herself and Dana statement
"I can't believe you sat next to rugby queen Havan Flores. Like what are you guys going to talk about? she asks
"We talked!" Makayla replies 
"Really?! about what?!" Dana answers