49| "Cause For The First Time In Forever..."

Naomi

Mrs Rossi had left in a rush to get to some meeting. It's now dark out. Amara and I are indeed having a girls' night, just like I had promised.

We were now in the kitchen, cooking some pizza and dancing around and singing to songs.

I had filled her in about everything that happened yesterday, and she went crazy, jumping up and down like she was the one experiencing it all.

__

Ace

Smiles on their faces.

The entire day, all I could think about was her soft lips on mine.

I leaned on the wall and smiled, watching my girls laughing and dancing around the kitchen. And it made me happy seeing this scene.

Knowing I had gotten them back; happy as ever, has honestly made me the happiest man in the world.

__

Naomi

I'm feeling the sing too much. I bent over and ran my hands up my legs.

As I looked up, I saw him leaning on the door frame his eyebrows narrowed as he watched.

When my eyes met his, his one eyebrow lifted.

I scratch the back of my head.

He had watched me do whatever the hell I just did.

"I won't ask." He said, grinning.

A very much liked song came on, and both Amara and I snapped our heads to each other.

"It's coronation day." We said the lyrics to The First Time In Forever from Frozen.

"Cause for the first time in forever..." we sang, and I spun to look at Ace, seeing him watching us in amusement, and his mouth was slightly open with a grin.

I sang the lyrics to him and started making my way towards him and took hold of his hands that were crossed.

With a smile, I gently pulled him deeper into the kitchen back with me.

"Come on. I know you want to." I said, seeing him stand still and only watch me.

I offered my hands to him.

He surprised me when he took my hands and spins me around, and dipped me.

I threw my head back, laughing.

"I knew you still had it in you."

"Always." He said, winking, and i olayfully rolled my eyes.

He led me as we both were both dance together. My arms around his neck and my one thumb caressing the side of his neck.

His hands were placed on my hips.

My eyes just looked into his, and I was happy in the very moment.