✩‧₊ 02

SERENDIPITY ✩‧₊ CHAPTER TWO©-SOIGNÉ

©-SOIGNÉ

DELUSIONAL !

narrative !

NARUTO WAS HONESTLY SURPRISED... NO,
literally astonished that sasuke, shikamaru, and choji got him to come to a damn party. in the middle of the semester at that... as naruto didn't tend to party whenever his grades dropped.

and specifically right now, his grades had gone downhill after he didn't attend class for a week or two. he didn't have a proper explanation, he just... didn't feel like going. nobody was going to stop him either, so there he was, stuck with the consequences of his own actions.

"cheer up.. take a hit from a blunt or something. theres like 7 different smoke circles, have fun naruto." sasuke tried to encourage his best-friend, his hand on his shoulder. "i wanna go home, keep playin' i'll slap that septum out your nose." naruto mumbled, a grin appearing on his face. sasuke stared at him for a bit before cocking his arm back, ready to clock him dead in his shit before shikamaru stopped him.

"we really can't leave you guys alone... naruto stop bothering people unprovoked." choji scolded him, starting to go back and forth as naruto got defensive about not even wanting to be here.

it was just a little jokey joke. or maybe he was making too many jokes. which reminds about the girl from that afternoon.

y/n.

he wondered what she was up to. he stopped bickering with choji and just completely zoned out, staring at his feet. all he could think about was the woman's bluntness, and how bold she was to come up to someone she swore was stalking her. what if he was a stalker and stabbed her right there or something? he can't judge her since naruto might've done the same thing, he was a little slow after all.

that reminded him, shikamaru and sasuke followed her, so maybe they knew her. she wasn't really an influencer, so he didn't think they'd be fans or something.

"shikamaru, do you know a girl named y/n? red hair, two nose piercings, septum, and really blunt—" naruto started before shikamaru cut him off, "yes, yes i know who she is, why? did she tell you kill yourself? she didn't mean it. well she probably did— but don't do it." shikamaru immediately defended her case.

"no she didn't tell me to kill myself, she asked if i was stalking her." naruto's eyebrows furrowed as shikamaru just cleared his throat, staring at him. "you're the guy who she sees everywhere? tch... i knew it was just a coincidence. if you were like sasuke or somethin' then maybe you'd stalk her but you're a little dumbass so i know you aren't..." he immediately started dissing naruto, side eyeing him.