1.

"Truth or dare, Courtney?"

I had no idea the question was being thrown into my face until I heard my name and the giggles from my friends. My lips parted with surprise and I couldn't even utter a word.

Me? Am not even part of the whatever game they're playing so why am I being entangled in this?

I stuttered few words and blinked my lashes nervously as they all focused their eyes on me and me alone. I bet they found it wierd too that I am being asked to play the game when everyone knows how secretive I am with my life. I keep to myself and only myself. I barely associate with people, even those I called my friends are just there to not make me look like am outcasting myself.

I had no idea what to say and deeply under the influence of their gaze, I bluntly nodded my head. It lighten up their mood instantly and the person who asked the question turned to me directly with a smile that scares me. I bet a devious plan is going through her mind right now.

Sarah, she's the one who asked the question and we are all sitting right by the pool in her house playing a childish game. Ask me why am here and I will just fiddle with my fingers and shrug my shoulder because I also have no idea why.

Sitting alone at home and re-reading all the science book I have is quite a boredom so I thought moving around with the girls might be a little distraction for me but I didn't realize it sooner that coming to Sarah's house today would be a wrong decision for me.

A very, very bad decision.

I sucked in a breath and I choose the latter. "Dare."

I was pretty confident about my decision because the only people present here are just us. I and the girls, venita, Mary, Sarah and still counting. The least that might happen is to pull a stupid prank on me, that's all. I am not really a person on the truth side because as I have said before, I like to keep my life a private page of the story.

Anything that will attach me to a stupid truth matter is always a no for me so I will rather do any prank they have in mind.

The expression that Sarah gave me told me the prank isn't going to be an easy one. She has this smile plastered on her face and whatever thought that's going on in her mind but I definitely wasn't preparing for what she brought out of her mouth.

"I dare you, Courtney to enter that house, go upstairs to second room on the left which is my brother's room. . ."

I felt my heart drop to my stomach and I was already hearing loud giggles from the girls as their face redden with color and they were smiling. Some show disappointment in their expressions because they didn't get the challenge.

". . . And make out with him for fifteen minutes." She completed her statement but I was still shaken beyond words.

I can't say if she has another brother am not aware of but if she's talking about the same Nicolas that every girls in the whole school is familiar with then I will rather jump inside the pool.

They all waited for my response while smiling deviously but I could only let out a sigh. I was beyond speechless.

"Or you can't do it? " Sasha taunt me. She arched her brows waiting for me to say the word and they can laugh about my cowardness for the whole school to hear. I sucked in a deep breath and decided that the worst of it is going to be over in the next fifteen minutes.

"I can."