𝗘𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟭 : 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗼𝘁

The loud knock reverberated through the bedroom, jolting Ash from her half-awake state. She exchanged a groggy look with her younger sister Debbie, who was just beginning to stir, and a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips. Fiona's signature wake-up call had once again punctuated the start of their day. " Seven fifteen, monkeys. Come on."

Groggily, Ash swung her legs over the side of the bed and stretched her arms high above her head. She glanced at the clock, squinting at the bright digital numbers that read 7:15. With a resigned sigh, she pushed herself up and reached for something to wear for the day.

From the crib across the room, baby Liam let out a soft gurgle, his chubby cheeks reflecting a hint of his older sisters' playfulness. Debbie, now fully awake, cooed at him and carefully lifted him out, cradling him in her arms.

Just as Ash managed to slip on some cloths and ruffle her hair into some semblance of order, the bedroom door swung open once more. Fiona stood there, her hands on her hips, and a mock stern expression on her face. Then head over to the boys room to knock on the door "Come on" Fiona said as she knocked on the boys room.

From behind the boys' room door, voices became audible, and soon the door swung open to reveal Ash's older brother Lip and her twin brother Ian, their hair tousled and expressions still heavy with sleep.

"First shower," Ian yelled, his voice breaking the morning silence as he sprinted past Fiona who was opening a other door to fix her hair then closed the other room to see Ian running into the bathroom. The bathroom door shut with a soft click, narrowly missing Lip, who stood in the doorway with an annoyed expression.

"You had it yesterday!" Lip's voice rang out as he pounded on the bathroom door, his frustration evident. "Fuck!" Lip swore then hit the bathroom door with the palms of his hands

After a few minutes Fiona walked into the kitchen with Ash and Debbie who was holding Lian walked into the kitchen then sat down at the table while Fiona grabbed the milk container from the fridge then scanning her finger over the calendrer on the fridge door then looking at the date that had in bold letters 'ELECTRIC DUE '

"Shit" Fiona muttered then walked over to the table where Ash, Debbie where sitting then Liam was in his high chair. Fiona put the milk on the table then grabbed a small box from the cupboard then tossing on the table with some money in it "Yup" Lip said as he sat down next to Liam's high chair then tossed some money in it then passed it to his younger sister Ash who was sitting next to him "Electric" he said to Ash who tossed in her money in.

"Coming through." Ian said as he ran into the kitchen with Carl on his back then sat him down in the chair next to Debbie. Ash passed the box to her twin brother "Electric loser" Ash said to Ian who tossed in some money then passed it to his younger brother Carl "Electric assface" Ian said to Carl then poured himself a bowl of cereal.

Carl passed the box to Debbie without putting any money in it "Electric" Carl passed box then poured himself a bowl of cereal too then took a bit of it. Debbie pulled out her pink wallet then tossed in some money "No, you got a Happy Meal on the front of that shirt." Fiona tells Carl who was wearing a oversized green shirt with some ketchup on it "Field trip. Need Dad's signature." Ian said pulling out a permission slip from his jacket pocket and then passing it to Debbie who took it from Ian's hands then start to forage their dad's signature on it.

"Arms up." Fiona tells Carl who does it then Fiona takes Carl's shit off then turns it inside out then silds it back on Carl "Deb, that's getting really good." Lip tells Debbie who pass the permission slip back to Ian then Fiona walks over to the dyer to pull some cloths out "Who's got the phone?" Fiona asked her sibling then Ash pulls the flip phone out of her pocket "I got it" she tells Fiona then holds it in the air so Fiona can see it "Any minutes left?" Fiona asked her younger sister who tossed the flip phone to her and Fiona catches it then puts in her back pocket of her jeans "Uh, fourteen." Ash told her older sister then poured herself some cereal.