𝕊𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤? | ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Ashley walked out of her last class with Noah and Azurie the next afternoon, a little sleep deprived from the night before but still okay

Ashley walked out of her last class with Noah and Azurie the next afternoon, a little sleep deprived from the night before but still okay. She wore an outfit that was a little different than what she wore. She had a dusty rose top that tied around her neck and had a little keyhole at the middle in the front. She had blue jeans with white flowers that had been painted on it. She also had purple and pink drip and butterfly themed Air Forces that were custom painted. Her makeup was very sparkly as she had an ombre effect from shimmery pink to shimmery blue and a small wing. She had a pink flower themed necklace that even had green leaves. She had a gold ring with a pink heart gem on the top of it that she wore on her right ring finger. She had a set of 10 bracelets and anklets, and there were four on our ankles and the rest were on her left wrist. She wore the charm bracelet she had gotten from Wyatt on her right wrist.

She held her books close to her as they walked to Ashley's locker, so she could grab her cheer bag to meet with Bucky for Addison's cheer co-captain test. Ashley wasn't going to be attending the cheer practice so she could watch how Addison performs.

"You're kidding. Why would Zed want the wolves vote anyway?" Ashley asked as she stood on her tippy toes to reach one of her school books as she packed it in her backpack

"I'm not sure. It's obvious though that the wolves will not agree to it." Azurie said, giggling as she remembered what happened.

"Who knows, maybe that wolf Wynter would join the football team." Noah said, bringing the subject away from Zed.

"Yeah, maybe she'll do better than Zed." Ashley said as she grabbed her cheer bag from the bottom of her locker.

"Who will do better than me?" a voice asked, and the three turned to see Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, and Zeke walking towards them.

Ashley's eyes widened at the sight of Zed coming towards them.

"I'll see you guys later. Bucky's probably looking for me." Ashley quickly said, and she closed her locker before walking to where she was supposed to meet Bucky in the gym.

She walked around the corner and paused when she saw the cheer team already cheering, but the wolves were cheering with them. Ashley's eyebrows furrowed in confusion upon seeing them. She watched as Addison lead the cheerleaders, and for a moment it seemed like everything was normal. However, she watched as Addison was thrown into the air and was caught by Wyatt and another male cheerleader, however she landed mainly in Wyatt's arm. The two boys set her down, and she jumped into Wyatt's arms.

Ashley sighed in sadness, and she glanced down. She watched as Addison pulled away from Wyatt and she turned to look at all the teenagers. Pearlie and Bree began speaking to Wynter, Wilma, Wren, Walter, and Warner, as Bree and Wynter jumped up and down in excitement.