drugs and alcohol pt3

Charlie's pov:

Nick called and Uber and we all Piled in,heading to Harry's party.

Nick's pov:

I pulled up to the biggest house I had ever seen in my life.

people were spilling out of the building already,I'm guessing they where struggling to keep it all under control although there where a few security men standing around the building.

we all got out of the car and walked inside,the room was massive packed with people everywhere I almost felt as if I couldn't breath, people where dacing and laughing and making out and getting high everywhere you looked there was something properly illegal going on.

but we all wiggled our way through the crowd and into the kitchen where it was a little more quiet and where we could also get drinks.

Nick's pov:

We all stand around the table and look at each other.

"so what's the plan?" Dacy blurts out looking around at everyone.

"I think we should just all go do our own thing for now,but we should also have someone we stick with the whole time the party is going hm?"elle suggest.

we all nod in agreement and pick the people we are going to stay with,and then we all slowly start to separate after getting some drinks.

Charlie's pov:

Once everyone's left I turned to nick,"sooo what do you want to do?"I ask,grinning at him.

"welllll I don't now Charles what did you have in mind?"he says and grins back.

"well I was thinking what if we try something I don't know....different?"I say hesitantly.

"and what would that be? I'm open for new ideas" he says leaning in closer to me.

"well I got a little something" I say and pull out a small bag with little pills in it Nick's face almost turns white"but-but we Don't have to if you don't want to obviously-I mean it was a stupid idea I shouldn't have suggest it" I say and push the small bag back in my pocket.

"no no no,char it just cought me off gard I mean like where did you even get those and how and who? I just have so many questions "he says and looks at me with a conflicted look on his face.

" hey hey hey don't worry about that stuff just know if we do do it , it will be safe and funn and this can be the only time we do it" I says and smile back up at him grabbing the bag again waving it in front of him,

" mmm fine but just this once ok?"he says giving in and smiling too.

"yess okkk let's goo" I say and open the bag and take one out.

Nick's pov:

God this is such a bad idea like really bad, but I take the little pill and look at it for a moment "have you ever done this before?"Charlie asked me"um well no ,not really have you?"I ask,he gives my a Mischievous look that makes my stomach turn (in a good way) "maybe once or twice but don't worry to much"he says

"but what exactly is it like what is it called?"I ask "well most people just call it a party drug but I don't know the proper name for it, buttt I know what is dose to you"he says and puts one in his mouth and just swallow it with no hesitation.

"um ok well here goes nothing" I say and put the pill in my mouth and swallow it "I don't feel any different" I say and look down at Charlie"well you will definitely feel it in about half an hour or maybe less who knows"he says and takes a Shot of something "come on let's go danceee"he says and drags me out onto the dance floor

The music is so loud it's actually starting to Shake the building, but my mind starts to go fuzzy and everything around me starts to melt ,and the only thing on the mind is the way Charlie is moving around me dancing grinding his body against mine slowly

And every single movement he dose makes me go crazy I can feel the sweat falling down from my face as the body heat radiates off everyone but I'm still smiling and dancing and my vision is starting to tunel on him God I can't take my eyes of him.

Charlie's pov:

I'm absolutely covered in sweat from dancing so hard, I can feel nicks eyes following me as I dance around him laughing and giggling

I can see the pills have started to work there magic,I can also see his hair is starting the stick to his head as he continues to dance, I'm honestly having the time of my life, even if I know I won't rember most of this tomorrow I just wanted to live in the moment here dancing with nick like no one else matters in this moment I wish it would stay like this forever.

My skin was on fire and dipping with sweat at some point I think nick sees I'm getting tired and pulls me off of the dance floor.

Nick's pov:

Even if my mind is fuzzy from drugs and alcohol I can still read Charlie and when he needs a break, but God was he good on the dance floor I never new he could dance like that God it was mesmerizing

I pull him off the dance floor and back into the kitchen,"hey hey baby you need a break you looked like you where going to pass out" I say "whattttt nooo your so dramatic nickyyyy"he says and slumps onto my shoulder "oh baby your so drunk come on sit down ill get you a glass of water" I say and sit him down on a bean bag "nickyyy you don't have to baby me where meant to be having funnnnn"he says as his head falls back

"I know we can go back out there soon but drink first" I say and hold a glass to his lips "fine" he huffs, and takes a sip of water " done now let's go back out on the dance foorrrr woooooooooo" he says and stands up trying to walk back out to the dance foor but ends up stumbling back, I try to focus on him but it's so hard after taking those pills "come on char just sit for a little with me" I say and plop down next to him.

Charlie's pov:

I'm sooooooo tired but I really want nick to have a good time here , he's been so stressed with school lately and I hate seeing him like that I just want him to relax for once "nick?" I say and he turns his head to look at me "yes char?" He says and smiles "are you ok? Like really ok? your not to stressed about school?" I say.

He's smile drops and he starts to well up, "oohh nickyyy it's ok talk to me please I'm here for you love" I say and pull him in closer so his head lays on chest,"well, you know it's school I think it's always going to be stressful but I just feel so overwhelmed and like I can never relax ,and then there's you, i-i mean I love you so much and I really want to help you but sometimes I feel so helpless and like I'm doing nothing to help you" he starts to ramble on about everything and I listen,"well....do you want me to say anything love?"I say

I feel him nod "well I think your the most amazing most hard working person I have ever met but I also think sometimes you work to hard I don't think you should be over working yourself you take such good care of me but...maybe you should let other people look after you too I would give you the world If I could" I say and let out a sigh and run a hand through his hair "thank you char I don't know what I would do with out you" he says and snuggles closer.

To be continued...

_________________________________________

Word count: 1401

Guys there is going to be smut😨😨😨😨 in the next chapter so tw for that love yaaaaa