4. Kidnapped!!!

Wednesday - Natsu P.O.V

Happy is shouting for me to wake up. As I sit up I start to panick where Lucy is. I run back to the cave entrance to see if she is still there but she is not. Where is she? Then I remember Cade. Happy flies me back to the place the house used to be, but there is nothing here, only the water wheel. I decided to go back to the guild in luck of finding her

    Later at the guild, I shouted 'who has seen Lucy?' but no one has. There are many search parties including Levy who was determining where she might be.

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up in a very familiar room, it has pink walls and and pink rug and a pin- wait a minute. I'm in MY room, in the masion! How did I get here? Oh yeah, I got kidnapped. I get out of bed to find myself in a night gown. How did I get in this?! I walked over to my desk and started to read the note

It says:

My Princess

Daddy will be downstairs in the office, he wants to see you perfectly dressed and of had breakfast

Spetto-San

    How about I rebelle against you father . I am definitely not gonna call him daddy. Anyways lets get dressed! Instead of a pink elegant dress, I take a top from when I was younger, it is a bit tight but it is perfect because it shows my belly. Next, I take out a black princess dress and cut it in half and wear the skirt, I cut the skirt so it is really short. Now who is perfectly dressed, and to top it off I am not brushing my hair.

    I go downstairs to find breakfast on the table so I help myself to a croissant and make my way to father's office. I open the door without knocking and find myself face to face with the devi- I mean father.

"What do you want?"

"Good morning, Princess" he said with a smirk.

"What do you want?!" I said louder

"You have a huge fatal flaw that you are gonna fix."

"What is this fatal flaw?"

"You are not eligable to take on the business"

"If that is all you want to talk about, I was doing fine already. until you kidnapped me!"

"Sorry about that. Now back to business. So I was thinking about this problem we have and took it as an opportunity to have more money." I looked at him, cautiously, watching his every move.

"I want you to get married to Prince Albert VI of Fiore, and you will have a son. It is like killing two birds with one stone."

"But I love Natsu!" I blurted out before I could think of my actions. WAIT?! I love Natsu... come to think of it I always blush and get butterflys in my stomach everytime I see him.

"You are despicable!" I screamed at him.

Hope you enjoyed!

New account: DoNotTellMe
YouTube: AbbyasMercy
-Rachael