"we traumatized them." elton x sam

"hey elton?!" colby yelled as he stepped out of the rv with corey. "yeah?" elton replied back. "are you and sam coming with us to go swim?" colby asked, raising one of his eyebrows. "me and sam don't feel like swimming, sorry!" elton said. "ah okay dude, no need to be sorry!" elton could hear corey yell.

elton sighed, watching as colby closed the rv's door, elton quickly walking towards sam and pinning him down onto the couch. "a-are you sure they won't hear us?" sam asked, biting his lip nervously. "they won't hear us sammy." elton smirked, kissing sam gently, the blond groaned through the kiss, wrapping his arms around the brunettes neck. "god i love you elton." sam broke the kiss, looking up at elton. "i love you too sam." elton said, sitting down onto the seat and pulling sam onto his lap, continuing to make out.

elton soon ripped off sam's shirt, along with his, kissing along sam's neck, making the blond moan. "god your so good at this elton.." sam groaned, tilting his head more to the side to give elton more access to his neck. elton left some very noticeable hickeys on sam's neck to his chest. elton began to help sam take off his pants, showing the very obvious boner in the blonds boxers. elton began to palm sam through his underwear, making him squirm in his lap. "give me a second-" elton murmured before setting sam down on the table, unbuckling his belt and pulling down his pants. the blonds eyes were fixated on elton's erection, elton obviously noticing that. "eyes up here, slut." elton smirked, seeing as sam blushed as he rapidly looked back into elton's eyes. "s-sorry." sam mumbled, looking to the side, slightly embarrassed. "no need to be sorry." elton said, caressing sam's cheek. elton then slowly pulled off sam's underwear along with his.

elton stroked sam's dick to see his reaction, sam letting out a gasp. elton chuckled, "seems like you liked that huh?" elton grinned, moving his hand towards sam's entrance. "prep or no prep?" sam shook his head no, elton lining up and pushing in, groaning from sam's tightness. "your so tight.." elton mumbled, biting his lip as he began to thrust lightly into sam. sam let out little moans and gasps as elton thrusted. "d-deeper.. please." sam begged, holding onto the edge of the table tightly. elton did as sam said, thrusting deeper, hitting sam's prostate. "fuck elton-!" sam moaned loudly, throwing his head back. the two of them were close to cumming before-

the rv's door opened

"hey guys we're ba- HOLY SHIT-" corey screamed quickly covering his eyes. "i- erm-" elton pulled out of sam the two of them embarrassed. "the fucks going on- oooohhhh..." colby mumbled, his eyes looking between the two. "i didn't see anything." colby walked out of the rv, clearly traumatized. "im gonna go pour bleach and holy water into my eyes." corey said as he also walked out. "well, seems like we traumatized them." elton laughed, kissing sam's cheek.

hewwo it's the author of the story :3 i would like to know everyone's feedback if this was good or not lol, personally, i like it but i know there's probably a lot more stuff i could've added, maybe more of an introduction to this one? :]