Invisible hunter

The Reds were working on a wall infornt of the bace. Grif was struggling when carrying a brick and setting it down before collapsing and panting form that one and only brick he had carried.

Sarge: Private Grif get more brick and carry them to the wall. I want it done before those blue bastards attack.

Grif: The wall is half complete you don't need me.

Simmons: We would do the work faster if we didn't get the help of Grif.

Sarge: Fine but Grif has to finish up his set of push-ups. 

Grif stood up when sarge said push ups and ran over to one of the bricks and started to carry it to the wall. Several minutes later the reds completed the wall. Cut to the blue bace kitchen where church and Tucker are fighting over a slice of cake. Will sits off to the side eating a bowl of popcorn while he watches the two fight. While Caboose is drawing in a coloring book. Ava walks into the room seeing this and try's to break the two apart but is shoved away by Church before he tackles tucker to the ground.

Ava: What are they even fighting over?

Will: The last corner pice of the chocolate cake Caboose got last week.

Ava: Should we take the pice of-

Will: He'll no! Caboose tried that once we had to call the medic who lives in the caves to stich him up.

Caboose: I got a lollipop.

Ava sits down and takes some of the popcorn watching the two fight. Tucker is holding church down but then is grabed form behinde and thrown away by something invisible before Church is picked up and slammed down on the table and thrown into the wall knocking over the helmets on the table. Tucker crawls over to his helmet and puts it on. While Will puts on his helmet before being grabbed and thrown into a wall. Ava draws her magnum but is thrown into Tucker. Church rolls off the table and grabs his helmet and runs out the rest of the blues have their helmets on and run after church. Church grabs a magnum as he runs while tucker will and Ava grabe battle rifles and caboose grabs an assault rifle. The blues run toward Redbace. They stop at the wall the Reds built.

Tucker: You have got to be fucking kiding me.

There was an explosion form behind them and tucker starts to climb the wall. Church and Ava followers Will stopped and saw Caboose lagging behind and fired a few random shots as Caboose climbed the wall before something grabbed Will by the throat.

Unknown: (Growl) 

Caboose: Oh Noo Dill.

Caboose turns and jumps down then feels a gun touch his head

Sarge: Don't move dirtbag.

Church: Hey easy something attacked us we're running we'll leave as soon as-

Church is cut off as Will is tackled through the wall by something invisible. Ava is barrier under rocks and tries to get free as the other Reds and Blues start to back away as the invisible thing starts to strangle Will.

Simmons: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!?

Will reaches and grabs a discarded magnum and shoots managing to hit the invisible attacker in the throat and the attacker uncloaks to reveal the Meta who growls in anger and punches Will in the face knocking him out 

The Meta looks at the reds and draws the brut shot and charges forward. The meta threw the Bruteshot at Lopez who ducked it and it inbedet itself in the ground the meta derived an uppercut to Lopez before grabbing is leg and slamming him to the ground before grabbing and ripping Lopez's head off. 

Lopez: [Fuck] 

The meta threw Lopez's head to the side and Lopez's body started to crawl twords the head. Sarge fired at the Mets who moved out of the way and charged forward knocking the shotgun the the side and kicking sarge in the gut and threw him into the wall of the backs the meta charged at Sarge and grabbed him by the head and slammed him into the backs wall sevral times until Sarge was unconscious the meta grabed the Bruteshot and turend to see donut and fired the explosion hit Donut and sent him flying back were he landed in front of  Tucker,  Caboose and Simmons the meta turned and charged at the three . Simons ran back and tripped bumping into Tucker the Meta ran in and knocked Simmons away before Tucker and throws him away the meta charges at Caboose and knocks him away sending him flaying through the wall. The meta turns as Alex and Grif fire three shots from their battle rifles each the six bullets hit the Meta in the throat and he roars throwing the brute shot. Alex shoves Grif out of the way and Alex has his right arm cut off. 

Alex: AGGGHHHHHHHHH SON OF A FUCKING BITCH!!! 

Alex collapses to the ground holding the spot where his arm had formerly been. The meta charges forward and knocks him back so he lands next to church who raises his magnum and fires missing he fires agin missing he fires a gain and hits the meta in the throat then fired one more time hiting him in the throat again. The meta runs forward and knocks Chruch to the ground before turning and seeing grif and charging at him Grif backs up to the ends of the steal droops and jumps out of the way as the Meta falls off swinging at Grif. Grif looks down the cliff side and dose not see any sign of the Meta. Grif looks back to see the Blues freeing Ava and Curch walking over to them before looking back at the Reds and walking away.

Cut to Alex now with a robot arm helping grif remove rubble pan to Doc in a cave then pan to Blue bace and into the bace where church can be seen falling onto his bed and the door then opens 

Church: Caboose I swear to god if you try to talk to me I will hit you

Wyoming: Sorry mate bit you won't be talking to anyone 

Wyoming hits church with the but of  his rifle cut to back 

Sorry this took so long school is a bitch